Underworld : Blood Wars October 14th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
underworld-blood-wars-banner.jpg

https://https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/underworld-5-title-poster-released-blood-wars

Hopefully it's better than the last one. I did like Rise of the Lycans. Shame Victor is dead since he was the best character in this franchise.

I just bought a three pack of the first Underworld movies because I've never seen them. I figured R rated vampire v werewolves could be cool. I ended up returning it because I got back and saw the god awful reviews. Now whatya know? They announce a fifth one. If there's 5 they have to have something good about them. I may just give em a go, are they really that bad?

God awful reviews? I'd say the first three are very solid. They're the best thing since the first Blade.

First is decent, second is ok, third is pretty good, fourth is good for watching beckinsale in her tight outfit, fifth one the blue wolf vamp guy needs to die.

Like Star Wars, I like the mythology more than the flicks.

I just bought a three pack of the first Underworld movies because I've never seen them. I figured R rated vampire v werewolves could be cool. I ended up returning it because I got back and saw the god awful reviews. Now whatya know? They announce a fifth one. If there's 5 they have to have something good about them. I may just give em a go, are they really that bad?

you returned them cause of bad reviews without actually seeing one? I don't know how many movies I've enjoyed that have bad reviews, they mean nothing. If you have comcast, I believe the first 3 are on there as well for free

First one was interesting and stylish.
Second one was trash.
Third one was very cool but too plain story wise.

Still haven't seen the fourth one... Looks like now I have a reason to. :lol

I thought these were pretty solid movies. The first was by far the best IMO. I've seen all 4 so I'll see this new one as well.

If you think Evolution was trash, you're going to projectile vomit to Awakening.
That's why I had strength to awoid it this whole time. Not anymore, I'm afraid...

I still like RotL most. Cool visuals, solid actors and great soundtrack.

you returned them cause of bad reviews without actually seeing one? I don't know how many movies I've enjoyed that have bad reviews, they mean nothing. If you have comcast, I believe the first 3 are on there as well for free

Yup that's what I did. I bought it with a gift card along with a season of Tales From the Crypt. When I got home I realized I already owned that specific season so I went back a couple days later and figured I'd just return underworld as well so I could afford a newer movie with the gift card.

It's not just the general reviews, its that they all seemed to focus on saying it is overlong and boring. Two qualities that are not my thing. Based on this board though I think ill give the first one a try. (I've seen bits and pieces, I remember someone's head getting cut in half or something along those lines.)

Back