Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if there's a thread for this already but didn't see anything (otherwise feel free to merge). I'm already in for at least six of these.
wj9lk8.jpg

Jyn Erso (Felecity Jones)
Orson Krennic (Ben Mendelsohn)
Death Trooper
Saw Gerrera (Forrest Whitaker)
Chirrut Imwe (Donnie Yen)
Cpt. Cassian Andor (Diego Luna)
K-2SO
Darth Vader

No doubt there will be more added to the want list in the coming months and after the movie hits.

Last edited:
Gotta see if the movie is good before i start worrying about figures.

The black armor Stormtrooper is a must for me. And I promised myself no more HT Stormies sigh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that the hooded figure in the trailer is Garindan.

Doesn't Enterbay have the license for Ip Man?

Seriously, the trailer looked good until Asian martial arts master fighting Stormtroopers with stick. Those are two circles which are fine on their own, but should not intersect.

Gotta see if the movie is good before i start worrying about figures.

It's SW, so that's reason enough for me to splurge on at least a Shadowtrooper and Sandtrooper, at the very minimum. Human characters rarely interest me enough to purchase figures though, so that much, I'll have to wait on.

We're missing several key characters from the flagship movie (Poe, emperor, Nazi guy, droids, Han, Chewy, old woman alien). Based on that, I wouldn't bet on them getting into your Forrest Whitaker's, bo stick guys, etc. Probably 20 variations of the Storm Trooper, though.

We're missing several key characters from the flagship movie (Poe, emperor, Nazi guy, droids, Han, Chewy, old woman alien). Based on that, I wouldn't bet on them getting into your Forrest Whitaker's, bo stick guys, etc. Probably 20 variations of the Storm Trooper, though.

Yeah, I agree. Other than this Jynn and that black armored Trooper(and probably a new variant of the Sandtrooper), I'm not sure how many other figures we can really expect. But 2 or 3 for sure.

We're probably going to get 50 stormtrooper variants and Felicity Jones and maybe Diego Luna. I hope I'm wrong and they release more face sculpts rather than just helmets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armored characters are going to be milked here, I'm sure Felicity Jones' character will get one but past that I really think they'll wait and see about how successful it is. While the entire world seemed to be going nuts for TFA, as far as I've seen (until today) only hardcore SW nerds were really waiting on this one.

Armored characters are going to be milked here, I'm sure Felicity Jones' character will get one but past that I really think they'll wait and see about how successful it is. While the entire world seemed to be going nuts for TFA, as far as I've seen (until today) only hardcore SW nerds were really waiting on this one.

:exactly:

The majority of average people I'd be willing to wager don't even realize this is coming out.

I was planning on staying with the ANH figures only but this trailer is making me think otherwise.
Of course, sensible folk wait to see the movie first.

It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan though. I've been stoked for Rogue One since it was announced I don't know how long ago and reading at least 50% of people typing it as Rouge One since then...

........Here is a thought that has been on my mind about the future of Star Wars collecting. With the ever rising cost of HT and Sideshow figures combined with the fact that Disney is going to bleed the Star Wars franchise at a break-neck pace of a film of year for the foreseeable future how much representation does each new film warrant inside of my collection? This is not a question I expect anyone to be able to answer for me, just something I have been pondering as I have been reluctant to spend premium dollars so far on TFA.

.... how much representation does each new film warrant inside of my collection?

Zero.

Collect memories. It's cheaper.

Seriously though, people seem to not be satisfied with the phrase "collect what you like".... yet that's the key to life.

What happens if there's a terrible Star Wars movie -- like the PT -- do you real feel the need to represent it in the same way your favorite film is represented? Makes zero sense.

Zero.

Collect memories. It's cheaper.

Seriously though, people seem to not be satisfied with the phrase "collect what you like".... yet that's the key to life.

What happens if there's a terrible Star Wars movie -- like the PT -- do you real feel the need to represent it in the same way your favorite film is represented? Makes zero sense.

You are correct about everything there except I would disagree about the prequels...:) But yes, it always makes sense to collect what you like. On a related note I tend to try and keep my high-end collecting reserved to representations that I deem iconic. Hence the reason the majority of my high end collectable are from 'A New Hope' and 'Empire'.

I want Felicity Jones and a trooper or something. Would be cool if we get some rebel troops for once. I don't mind dedicating a shelf to this movie.

I hope nothing is made from this movie. If there is... I won't be buying it.

Rogue One seems to be the weakest of the Star Wars movies. A cross between a fan made movie and bad CGI.

Back