Cloak & Dagger Television show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BclVCQO.jpg

Apparently these two have been cast as the leads

Eh, dunno about this casting. Cloak should have a much darker complexion, as the whole black vs pale thing was the main jist of the books. If the guy's a good actor it won't bother me, but I always pictured him with skin closer to Don Cheadle or Mike Colter. The Dagger girl has nice bewbs though. But I doubt we'll see her classic costume, so...

I agree in every version of the character, Cloak had dark skin. This guy may be a great actor but this is like making Michael Jackson Luke Cage.

I agree in every version of the character, Cloak had dark skin. This guy may be a great actor but this is like making Michael Jackson Luke Cage.

Yeah, it's kinda weird. With all the light in that photo, he could pass as a Brazilian for example. And considering Cloak's face was/is the only thing visible, his skin tone should've been a priority. Eh, we'll see I guess.

Anything on ABC channels suck. Another CW-like show. I cannot even watch Flash or Arrow anymore. Netflix or GTFO.

Back