Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meanstreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Cfc228_WwAARvI4.jpg

First poster released... Harry still alive?

Millar and Vaughn are returning with the original cast. Looks like Firth will be back. Julianne Moore is playing the main villain and Halle Berry is rumored to play the Head of the CIA.

The plot follows Eggsy and Merlin joining forces with "Statesman", their American counterpart after Kingsman was destroyed by the film's villain Poppy, played by Moore.

I loved the first film so I'm looking forward to this one.

The first one was a very welcome surprise, so I'm greatly anticipating this one. The comic was alright, but the movie was excelllent! Now get to making those Superior and Nemesis movies!

I don't know. I've seen lots of "extreme" movies that were terrible (Rob Zombie movies, Smoking Aces, Hostel, Peter Jackson stuff). This was not one of those. And all those critics that Disney paid off seem to agree with me.

I don't know. I've seen lots of "extreme" movies that were terrible (Rob Zombie movies, Smoking Aces, Hostel, Peter Jackson stuff). This was not one of those. And all those critics that Disney paid off seem to agree with me.

Well the actors were better dressed in Kingsman than those other movies you list so I guess it had that. But Dead Alive >>>>>> Kingsman. "Singaia!"

First one was great aside from that last scene... was unnecessary.

Hopefully this is just as good.

First movie was a pleasant surprise. Never read the comic, and I wasn't expecting what actually was on screen. Didn't know until the credits that the movie was based on a comic. Man, Matthew Vaugh must have a man crush on Millar.

Interesting that for this one the title is singular instead of plural like the first.

Seeing that poster just fills me with glee. The first one was awesome, and that was about 90% because of Colin Firth being a wonderful badass.

Other than Gazelle, I didn't like the first one. Not sure what the fuss is all about.

Find it hard to believe it earned a sequel, or that someone feels the story needs further examination.

Other than Gazelle, I didn't like the first one. Not sure what the fuss is all about.

Find it hard to believe it earned a sequel, or that someone feels the story needs further examination.

I loved this movie, a real breath of fresh air. I for one really look forward to a new story involving these characters, even if it does seem rather unlikely that Harry could have survived a shot to the head at point blank range. I figured if they did another with Colin Firth, it would be a prequel.

I'm loving all the new additions to the cast - Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum, Pedro Pascal, Elton John.

Along with Taron, Mark Strong and Colin Firth returning :)

Enjoyed the 1st one and will definitely watch the sequel (probably on DVD like I did the original).

Back