Gandalf in Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gideon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could someone with knowledge please post if we are going see the beautiful Gandalf in his fireworks cart that was posted here several months back but seems to have vanished since then? It would be most appreciated.

I usually buy only the bad guys - Morgul Lord, Gothmog, Guritz, Mouth of Sauron - but this is one of my favorite scenes from the pics and I think is an iconic scene from the books as well. I would love to have it.

The cart was used as a display prop by Asmus back in the fall at STGCC. There has been no mention by Asmus that it is going to be produced. However, if enough people express their interest that could always change. :wink1: You can still view the pictures of the cart that are posted in the Gandalf discussion.

Just a friendly bump to ask Asmus if there is a possibility of having a "Gandalf with Cart" release anytime in the near future...

This would be another instant pre-order for me.

both of these would be nice. I'd have more use for the cart. But realistically speaking, they will probably release more main character figures before either of these. If they are going to release an animal/beast figure, it would probably be Shadowfax or maybe a Warg. They'd sell more of those.

Back