Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magneticsoul

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale. P1 is on fire. And its action pose

IMG_5591.JPG

I gonna get both version because one is museum, classic and look perfect with the super amigos but this is the same with the new 52 sooooooo both :rotfl

I own the SideShow version. I'm happy with their depiction of him, but I'm not a harsh critic either.

How come I have a feeling the new 52 statues coming from them. It's going to be one big ass diorama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the New 52 outfit so this will more than likely be a pass. I'm looking forward to the full reveal though.

Great! P1 will probably get his build and size right, but will use the New52 costume. So the wait continues...

Man ...if this turns out to be very compelling, maybe I'll cave ...I dunno ...

At that size it's going to be really expensive. I prefer the classic Jack Kirby version by a long shot, but I'll still be tempted to order this piece if the price is reasonable.
Has anything ever been "reasonable" from prime 1? ;)

Agreed though, if I don't preorder this, I'll probably at some point buy it off of someone later. All depends on the costume and face sculpt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Original costume he wears a skirt, in the new 52 he has gear on... If memory serves me right...

Would prefer a Classic Darkseid too. The Sideshow one was very disappointing due to it's small size. At least this one based off the size of the hand, you know it will be Massive!

I prefer the oldschool Darkseid, but I wouldn't mind both version tbh. But if only one was available I'd rather see P1 stab at the original style.

I'm very intrigued but I'll plan on sticking with the SS version for now. I'v learned bigger isn't always desirable if you have a large collection. Space is premium for me.

Back