Custom Cate Blanchett as Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dracul75

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After Arwen, I'm now working on Lady Galadriel. I have still a lot of work to do on her but I'm already pretty happy with the present result. I'm looking for a 1.6 body which would fit for her. The head I have used is the Kumik Chloë Moretz' head which has a dark and slightly orange skin color. With a "classical" kumik body, it looks very strange. I would like to get a body with the same color, any idea ?
The face has been repainted by me to look more like Cate Blanchett, I have restyled the hair and sculpted pointed ears too.
26140418131_253cb16e3e_z.jpg26180794176_01d2bd8e28_z.jpg26114231632_7cfc0a0fd8_z.jpg26206719265_b2e0c93c93_z.jpg

Fantastic ideas, they look very good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good...but I gotta admit the one on the left looks like Benedict Cumberbatch if he goes Bruce Jenners way...LOL...good job on the custom

looks good...but I gotta admit the one on the left looks like Benedict Cumberbatch if he goes Bruce Jenners way...LOL...good job on the custom

nerdabessa, jankatana thank you ! The clothes are from Mattel, not Toybiz. Adolfo, I don't agree with you, Arwen looks much better than you say. By the way, I've used the very good looking Kumik Liv Tyler head I've repainted. Here is a closer pic of her. Hope you will change your mind.
25393113254_e3cccdd6eb_z.jpg

Back