Mezco Toyz - Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth Pinhead 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking Spawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Product Description: Deep from within the dimension of eternal torments comes the High Priest of Hell himself: Pinhead.

We're bringing the leader of the Cenobites into our realm with an exquisite 12" figure, as the cries of the damned rage loudly with anticipation.

Pinhead’s detailed portrait sculpture captures each grid scar and nail of his infamous visage. Looking into the eyes of the figure, one can almost feel his insatiable craving for souls. Great care has been paid to each detail of Pinhead’s attire. His vestments perfectly capture the look from the legendary film. The flayed portions of Pinhead’s flesh bear witness to his suffering with a realistic wet-look finish. His sacred instruments, a trio of blades, dangle from his holy robes.

The figure comes complete with two sets of hands: one set to hold the included Lament Configuration for summoning the Cenobites, and a second set to wield his instruments of transformation. Pinhead features 7 points of articulation and is packaged in a specially die-cut collector friendly window box that highlights his grotesque beauty. Are you prepared for the rapturous torments that await?

Expected to ship
Ships Sep - Oct 2016

x800-2496.Jpg

2497.Jpg

2498.Jpg

2499.Jpg

2501.Jpg

2502.Jpg

2503.Jpg

2504.Jpg

2505.Jpg

2506.Jpg

2508.Jpg

2510.Jpg

tumblr_nyf7a4Ogds1tbcweeo1_400.gif

The best news I'm taking from 3Z's news is they will be making more horror. Sideshow said they were but come on it's Sideshow. It won't be accurate to any singular look and will be out in 19 years.

Is he all plastic? Being only $40, I can't imagine he'd have metal pins or mixed media. It does look better than three zero's hs though.

That's a beautiful likeness of Doug Bradley despite looking as though the nails length have been greatly exaggerated. Still, a must have!

I have my PF up for sale. I might get this just to have a Pinhead on the shelf. Looks really good.

Here is part 2 of my Halloween vid I did last month. I start this one showing and reviewing this new 12" Mezco Pinhead. Awesome piece for the price.

Just got this figure unboxed and it's really great piece for the price. Pins aren't so bad in hand.
But unfortunately for me, this figure isnt 1:6. It is 12" tall but the head and torso are closer to 1:7 scale. So if you had hopes of using this as a replacement for the Zero figure, you might not like the results.

I was going to cancel my preorder after the comicon pic but I'm glad I forgot to do it, from the pics and vids on here he looks very good, not perfect but for the price he's a great figure.. Should get mine in early January...

makes a great display piece. Love that it comes with a backdrop.

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 174
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 168
Finally got mine, yey!

He's indeed slightly undersized, somewhere between 1/6 and 1/6,5 I'd say.
No biggie, scale is always off even with the actual 1/6 dolls.

SAM_3097_zpswhu2mnmg.jpg

SAM_3095_zpsb8df4bvp.jpg

Things I don't like:
1) how thick dem pins are;
2) there's no ball joints in dem wrists;
3) head articulation is almost nonexistent.
The rest is good.

I'll try to modify him in the future, startin' with findin' better lookin' pins.

Back