Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
12919856_10153344847751968_8284452909279895002_n.jpg

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/146632816967/photos/pb.146632816967.-2207520000.1459443458./10153344847751968/?type=3&theater

Re: Asmus Toys: ORC Tease

Can't wait to have an orc army next to gothmog ,the witch king , sauron and saruman

As much as I love Tolkien, the movie trilogy design's were marvellous, for the evil characters. The haradrim and rhunnic armies were too.

Just a coincidence, today I weathered gothmog yet again, made his clothing darker. Fantastic figure. Just snatched Guritz last week. Congrats Asmus

12919262_10157029153220157_614683861_n.jpg12935380_10157029153360157_1061105046_n.jpg

Looking good, Sankari.

There's a slight chance this could also be Sharku, IF Asmus flipped the picture to through us off. Would be exciting IF they also developed a Warg for him to ride.

I'm still going with Grishnakh though. Seems the most likely with the mouth shape.

Looking good, Sankari.

There's a slight chance this could also be Sharku, IF Asmus flipped the picture to through us off. Would be exciting IF they also developed a Warg for him to ride.

I'm still going with Grishnakh though. Seems the most likely with the mouth shape.

Well, Sharku and Snaga are a different breed, they're slave orcs, whereas Grishnashk is a regular morgul orc, each breed in the movie has different teeth. Sharku and Snaga's teeth are very different from say, a snaga orc( the breed) or an uruk hai. It could be. I`m just speculating on the shape.

Yes yes, Orcs are nice,
But darn it Asmus, we wants the Hobbitses. Lets get on Sam and Frodo, and get your shipment of Merry and Pippen to BBTS!!

Wonder what kind of body they'd use for Grishnakh? He's about mid-way between Hobbit and human height but kind of stooped over and long armed.

I don't think it's Grishnashk or Sharku. It looks more like the leader of Saruman's raiding party. The one that "fights" with Grishnahk and is taking the hobbits to Isengaurd unspoiled. In the book he was always the leader of that group of Uruk Hai but Peter created Lurtz to be the leader probably so he could die at the end of Felloeship. I could also see this being the Mordor Uruk that takes the mithril shirt. He has a name too but I cannot remember it. Of course it could just be some army builder instead of a named one.

You mean Ugluk?

latest

Unlikely. Why would Asmus make Ugluk before Lurtz..?

Lurtz is being held off due to body development. So Grishnakh is more likely being human sized.

Looks like the mordor Orc lieutenant to me, the one with the skull on top of his head?

:clap :clap :clap

Pleasant surprise! You know I love me my villains!

The outfit alone is going to be spectacular!

Grishnakh full.jpg

Last edited:
A pleasant surprise indeed. Didn't really expect to see this particular character, although he is a perfect companion piece to Merry & Pippin.

Hope Ugluk is in the works too (ideally with a helmeted alternate head so he can double as a generic Uruk Scout).

Oh boy. Asmus is on a roll! No representation yet of this bad boy, so this is great news.

Hmmmmm probably one of bad guys I am the least excited about but for some reason I am still super excited. Yeah Asmus is practically getting my entire hobby budget at this point.

Back