Hi. Newish to collecting in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easynow

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I'd say hello here. I collect mainly Terminator and horror stuff which is now taking up a lot of room in the mancave.

What do you guys use for displaying?

I think the Ikea Besta seems like a good option as it would stack in a row on top of my desk units. Thing is, I can't find one on the Ikea website now that doesn't have the drawers at the bottom. Previously they did one with double unit and glass doors.

Also, does anyone happen to know if a S/S Big chap legendary scale, or S/S 1:1 T600 bust fit in the Besta?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for all the questions. Please move to a more appropriate page if there is one!

Tony

:welcome to the :FREAK: show Tony.

Besta are a great, affordable, option.
Never seen them with drawers but their site has a Besta Planner which can be very useful.

Welcome Tony , im pretty sure they will both fit . If its not the besta, there is another range that definitely houses the pcs skeletor and akuma busts and those are big pieces.

Oh and would love to see your collection. horror and terminator ticks the right boxes ;)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Tony!
wavesmile.gif

thanks chaps. I feel a trip to Ikea coming on - more statues arriving soon. I'll post some pics once sorted. Great forum!

Welcome to the forum! I'd love to see some pics of your Terminator collection.

Back