HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
This 1:1 scale replica was created from the original movie molds and stands a very impressive 40” tall (65” on display stand)! Inside the fiberglass body is a custom metal armature to support Slimer on his display stand.

This HCG Exclusive version of the Slimer also comes complete with a 10" x 4" individually numbered metal plaque!

Ghostbusters: Lifesize...

A regular edition of Slimer is also also available.

Dimensions: 40" Tall Approx, (65" on display stand)

Edition Size: 50 Pieces Worldwide

Availability: Pre-Order

Estimated to Ship: July 2016

Slimer20.jpg
Slimer21.jpg
Slimer19.jpg
Slimer16.jpg
Slimer15.jpg
Slimer14.jpg

Aren't Neca doing one too?

They are but their Slimer is made of foam and latex. And is half the cost of this one from HCG. But the HCG is a studio scale replica, which is pretty damn cool since it was cast from the original studio molds. If I was a big Ghostbusters' fan, I'd be drooling over both. Really nice stuff.

Really nice. ghostbusters 2 slimer, right? If I didn't just order the Predator 2 bust I'd consider this. As cool as slimer is Stan Winston Predator > Slimer. Sorry Slimer.

I remember a while back Paul at Chronicle was talking about producing this exact piece.
Seems like NECA and HCG swooped in and beat Chronicle to the punch.

I'm happy for HCG. they've been in the game for a while, but recently they are making strides to better themselves and their name. Keep up the good work HCG. This looks great.

Totally agree with you on HCG Bezzerkerr. That company has really made great strides over the last few years to up their game and make their products really worth having. So cool that they did this Slimer. It's awesome looking.

Wow, that's awesome. Not for my collection but a must have for anyone who is more of a Ghostbusters fan than I am.

After learning more and if accuracy is you thing, he is missing his crack and uvula

SMu5new.jpg

And after some one posted their of/from the originals, that is what I would want mine to look like.

DSCF2031.jpg

I thought something felt off. Looks to saturated and bright and friendly. A realistic take/mix of the cartoon version or something.

Who made the Slimer in the last pic!? That looks amazing, I've never had anything by HCG. How's the quality?

This is one hell of a piece. Leave the stock green base coat, touch him up with some detail and shading. Hit him with some gloss, instantly becomes a jaw-dropping museum piece.

"This 1:1 scale replica was created from the original movie molds"

According to another movie prop maker
"this piece is not cast from the original molds, it's recast from the one Steve Johnson had sculpted for a display at XFX."

so... :dunno

Wish these would glow in the dark. ;) I haven't bought anything from HGC before. how's the QC and Quality?

I think I may have to sell a couple pop culture shock street fighter statues for this

Yup, totaly agree Bezz. I just ordered one. Any idea if the complete slimer is hollow? Or will there be a metal skeleton inside the sculpt?
The reason why I ask is because maybe it would be a cool feature if they put some light inside the statue (Just like the Sideshow Alien Egg).

Back