Im new and a female action figure fan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thmpi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi guys

I became hooked when i started buying hot toys for my son and was amazed at the variety and quality of collectibles on offer and also how goddamn expensive they are !!. Never the less I have just purchased 2 x detolf cases to start my own collection.

I am favouring the female action figures (for some reason :=)) and have already got sucker punch's baby doll and amber hot toys, hit girl from medicom and have just pre-ordered the SS supergirl and hot toys wonder woman. After seeing the SS PF statues i now want catwoman and batgirl.

Also came across the Greek myth statues from Yamato and Gentle Giant's Honey Trap series, the artistic and finish quality of those are incredible, and I seriously want all of those in my collection.

I also love quentin tarantino movies and would desperately love to see quality figurines of the bride, o-ren ishii and gogo yubari from kill bill, pulp fiction characters and Bridget Von Hammersmark from inglourious basterds. for the life of me i have no idea why there arent any premium figures of these available. I have seen some customs but have a lot to learn before I go down that alley.

anyway very happy to be here but unhappy for my wallet !!

cheers

Welcome! Take it slowly, it's easy to get carried away when you first start!

Not sure if you know but Hot Toys did make 2 Inglourious Basterds figures but no Bridget Von Hammersmark.

welcome.gif

Welcome! Yup very easy to get carried away, made some mistakes in the beginning can be very costly to correct :)

thanks guys - getting carried away is a trait no matter how older i get i cant seem to learn from - however the wallet acts a s a natural brake :))

Back