Statue PCS Mortal kombat X 1/4 Scorpion statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Aw this on statueforum...was surprised I did not see a thread for this. I really dig the pose.

fb86826741ca3e4b2f5ba7bcd79f75a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would be too if they didn't cost an arm and a leg. Hoping I get to this one early so I get him for a decent price. The 1/3 line is beautiful--I wish those statues came in 1/4th size though. I like them way more than the older 1/4 klassic ninjas.

942967f4a31621ff17e7407110c039f7.jpg

I'm really fond of the mkx design for scorpion. I get the oldschool love but in statue form they can look overly plain. I also don't think he should have crazy armor that slows him down. It's not perfect...but I love the look of the hood and mask.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You would think those are the types of things you would look into before buying. :p

Been playing MK since MK1 hit arcades in '92, and I am not super attached to the last couple games, but this and the Sub statue are pretty freaking tempting. The 1/3 statues were gorgeous, and old-school as can be, but the price combined for both was a little steep. I think I might rather get both of these. Aren't they dropping kinda soon?

Been playing MK since MK1 hit arcades in '92, and I am not super attached to the last couple games, but this and the Sub statue are pretty freaking tempting. The 1/3 statues were gorgeous, and old-school as can be, but the price combined for both was a little steep. I think I might rather get both of these. Aren't they dropping kinda soon?

Think I may have spoken too soon. Looks like this and the Sub are both sold out? Their website isn't exactly clear. Some items explicitly say they are sold out or waitlisted, others don't while only appearing if you check "waitlist" in the search criteria.

Think I may have spoken too soon. Looks like this and the Sub are both sold out? Their website isn't exactly clear. Some items explicitly say they are sold out or waitlisted, others don't while only appearing if you check "waitlist" in the search criteria.

the EX is prob sold out, not too sure (doubt) the reg is..yes their site is confusing and who the hell knows when it drops. Originally was due i believe June of last year, then september, then January, then Q1 of this year, and now pushed back even more but I think late this year...lol hopefully before mk XI

Back