Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Batman '66 Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

Click the link! Buy now!
Catwoman '66 Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

1125x682_previewbanner_BatmanPF.jpg

From Wondercon:

Unknown-2.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sideshow Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Are we going to get a new Batman PF every day this weekend?

The Sideshow site said this was going up for pre-order yesterday but I guess something happened, hopefully today, can't wait to see pics of it.

The Sideshow site said this was going up for pre-order yesterday but I guess something happened, hopefully today, can't wait to see pics of it.
yea it looks pretty good. Hoping this leads to a George Reeves PF as well :pray:

There's also a preview for a Newmar Catwoman but the larger pic after the jump isn't showing up

Guess they gave Adam West final approval on this?: "Maybe just take a little bit off the gut? A bit more. More. More. Juuuust a little bit more".

After a second look, I notice how flat, simple and great the base is. I want more like this.

Statue looks great. Not one I'm after because i hated the campy show, but it does look really good.

Statue looks great. Not one I'm after because i hated the campy show, but it does look really good.

That was the time period bro in the 60's. But I get your dislike. But when you were a little kid like me in the 70's watching the show on reruns, you thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I am so pumped for this line!!!

That was the time period bro in the 60's. But I get your dislike. But when you were a little kid like me in the 70's watching the show on reruns, you thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I am so pumped for this line!!!

Yup...I didn't see it live but I watched the **** out the reruns

I was born in 1972.....I still hated it lol.

I was born in 1972.....I still hated it lol.

Ever revisited it?

As a kid, i also hated it. Batman was serious business to me back then and the fact this show was what the general public instantly thought of when they heard the name used to get right on my ****. Now though... I absolutely love the bones of it and it's become by far my favourite depiction of the character.

Back