• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX13 Stand, MMS233 Elder Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Space Jockey

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE :)

02/11/17 - Now selling some final parts for a DX13 figure as well as the Elder Pred.

Parts:-

DX13 Hot Toys T2 Terminator (all the below parts are new / unused):

- Bandolier & Grenades $23 usd shipped *SOLD*
- DX13 Stand - I have two of these - $35 each shipped (within US) *One has sold, second is still available*

Figures:-

Many of my figures have not been displayed (nowhere to display them) - am selling them on as another collectible came up I really wanted so these have to go.
Will ship only within the US via USPS Economy (this includes tracking and you will have to sign for it, also insurance).
All will be double-boxed.
Payment via Paypal Only - includes Paypal Fees. Do not send as Gift. I ship two times a week - Saturdays and Wednesdays.

MMS233 - Elder Predator. Figure in excellent complete condition, I bought this used and has been displayed - not by me. Stand has a couple of small scuffs. Box and shipper in good - very good condition but not perfect. $200 usd shipped.

No trade offers please.

SOLD FIGURES

MMS261 Han Solo Sideshow Exclusive - $270 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS267 Stormtrooper - $255 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS279 Darth Vader - $295 shipped.* *SOLD*
MMS283 Obi Wan Kenobi - $245 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS291 Spacetrooper - $225 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS295 Sandtrooper - $235 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS297 Luke Skywalker Exclusive - $265 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS262 Chewbacca - $250 shipped. *SOLD*
MMS298 Princess Leia (regular) - $190 shipped (still in unopened, sealed shipper box). *SOLD*
MMS320 Kylo Ren - *SOLD*
MMS324 First Order Tie Fighter Pilot - $185 shipped (still in unopened, perfect sealed shipper box). *SOLD*
MMS136 Tech Noir Terminator - SOLD
MMS238 Shoot-Out / Trucker Terminator - SOLD
AF015 Art Figures Dredd (K Urban) - SOLD
DX10 - Terminator 2 T800 - SOLD
DX13 - Terminator 2 T800 - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Fs: Hot toys star wars

Payment sent for Obi-Wan. Cant wait... Cheers!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Can you PLEASE get back to me about whats going on with my figure? You have now ignored numerous messages from me yet you still have been on here. Please get back to me today asap

Can you PLEASE get back to me about whats going on with my figure? You have now ignored numerous messages from me yet you still have been on here. Please get back to me today asap

Mate, I'm just posting an extract from your PM here because everyone afterall has seen your post above, and I like to be the communicative chap I am. If you'd like me to delete the post I can, but you've gotta delete yours. :)

From Riderdie:
"Hey im sorry I guess you can ignore my last message and post this message did not appear in my notices so I did not see it.... im sorry again I thought you were ignoring me. Anyways just get back to me later please with the tracking number and like I said I apologize if my previous message seems rude. ...I couldnt find any reply from you so im sorry. Like I said before my phone sucks. Thanks for your time. Cheers"

No worries mate, but do remember to get that new phone :)

No worries, it was my mistake, I did not mean to try n make you look bad I was just worried as I stated above. And again this app is just weird and seems to constantly give me problems. So I do apologize I was just trying to see what was going on also didn't know about the time change so I do apologize again

I do not know how to delete posts... I dont see any options on how to do this, but either way I did not mean to make you look bad, was just frustrated when I was under the impression that I was being ignored. Im just on the fence these days about dealing with new people I have not met before over the internet.

Note to all other viewers on this forum: PLEASE IGNORE PREVIOUS POST ON MY BEHALF. IT WAS A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING ON MY PART ALONG WITH GLITCHES FROM THIS APP AND MY PHONE AND I WOULD NOT LIKE ANYONE TO THINK THAT THERES ANY REASON NOT TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER OR TRUST HIM. its my bad. Sorry to space jocky again. Didnt mean for any of this. Forgive me for jumping the gun.

No problem! :)
We'll see if we can have a mod clean this up in the next couple of days.

Check your PM's too as I sent the tracking info a few hours ago and again just now.

Best,
SJ

Last edited:

Thanks you soo much. I appreciate it! Just so everyone can know again
This fellow is truly a great guy, very easy to work with, great seller and great prices. Very fare. Please ignore any upset post previous from me.. was a simple misunderstanding due to me not getting my messages from tapatalk app. Ive had a lot of problems with my phone and this app, not getting my messages in time or sometimes at all and so I made a mis directed accusation when in fact SJ has been very communicative I was just not seeing the messages come in intime. Just to clear up any confusion. Thanks again SJ your the man!

You bet! I put the tracking info on Paypal too so if the app still gives you problems you should be able to see the tracking info on Paypal.

Best,
SJ

Jeez I cant belive Chewbacca has not sold yet... I wish I would have waited to get him from you... just last month he was going for nearly $500 no problem then SS announced they will be re manufacturering a few of the figures that sold out like crazy and now the prices for chewy, han and obi fell back down. . Unfortunately I spent $360 to get my chewy snatching it in a heart beat thinking I was getting a killer deal. Jokes on me... well at least I didnt pay any more then I did and I guess when all is said and done, he is an iconic character and really these figures value at what they are worth to each of us. Oh well, all I can say is someone will be very lucky to get him at the price you have listed

Back