Prop Best ANABELLE PROP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPO The Scary Closet makes the best Annabelle...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@OldSkull: Thanks. Was thinking of getting it but the looks from the pic does not come close to the actual.
Can't ask for much for that price though.

I have a lifesize Annabelle coming this week all being well. Looks decent and really well priced. Il get some pics up when she arrives.

You sneaky dog! Congrats!

Haha ;) Iv got to say a big thanks and will give you a massive shout out when I get the review up as I probably wouldnt have found her if it wasnt for you. Thanks again buddy :)

Well to my surprise , she turned up today and she looks really awesome . I went for the clean version as I felt i could weather her myself if need be. Lightings not great but here are a few pics

Gorgeous doll! And I agree, leave her clean..atleast for a little while! And no need for thanks, it's people helping people ��

Very nice piece.

Can't help noticing the BvS armored batman figure in your collection as well. :)
That's the 1:3, I guess?

:lecture Awesome! Don't weather it. Keep this one clean and get a separate dirty version.
Hmmm like your thinking . I have trimmed the fringe a little as it was too long . Thanks mate :)

Gorgeous doll! And I agree, leave her clean..atleast for a little while! And no need for thanks, it's people helping people ��
Thanks Bobby . Yea il leave it for a bit. Might slightly touch it later on but will see. Happy to join the Annabelle doll club :) thanks again mate

Very nice piece.

Can't help noticing the BvS armored batman figure in your collection as well. :)
That's the 1:3, I guess?
Thanks mate. The armoured batman is a jakks quarter scale i repainted. Great figures for the price :)

Back