1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASTRO13ZOMBIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Batman v Superman Wonder Woman - 1:6 Hot toys up for pre-order!

The official release of the widely anticipated epic blockbuster, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is just around the corner! In addition to the Bat of Gotham and Son of Krypton, the Princess of the Amazons, Wonder Woman, has also been a character that many fans around the world has been excited for and can’t wait to see how the warrior princess will impact the DC Extended Universe!
Today Hot Toys is delighted to officially present the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure to celebrate the movie launch!
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara, newly developed female body, specially tailored armor, detail recreation of Wonder Woman’s weapons, and a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand.
Don’t miss the chance to add this Warrior Princess to your prized collection today!

------
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make-up, and gold colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) right hand for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored red, blue, and gold colored Wonder Woman armor
- One (1) brown colored leather-like strap
- One (1) pair of gold and silver colored greave
- One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield

Accessories:
- One (1) piece of rope (Lasso of Truth)
- Specially-designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman

This news is just new, you like the figure?

That could honestly be one of the most impressive hot toys figures ever.

You run out of superlatives after a while.Perfect.

wow! looks just like her on some angles, but not so much from the front. Nevertheless its a good figure!

The head sculpt could use some work on the likeness (the paint also looks a bit soft), but the rest of the figure looks fantastic. Plus it looks like the boots are separated at the ankles, which means ankle articulation. :) Time to spend all my rewards points!

Body and hair look incredible. I'm not sure about the likeness just yet, though. The eyes look good, at least.

Her facial features are a bit softer than they should be, but overall it still looks great... Can't wait to have all of the JL on my shelf like the Avengers.

I wonder if HT took a page out of Phicen's book and made that seamless body extremely posable.

I hope JC Hong posts one of his pics of the head. They always do a great job of representing the sculpt.

I think the hair on the regular production will not be good as the proto. Face would look fine I suppose.

I'd have agreed with you before Chewbacca. The likeness might have been off, but the hair wasn't the issue, so, I might have to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.:lol

Back