Custom Indy display diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to try melding my hobbies of figure building and woodworking and start building some custom figure display bases... These are built to fit into a Detolf shelf perfectly... PM me if interested... Constructed of MDF board and covered with plaster to achieve the texture.. door is made from old barn wood cut into scale planks..

I should be finished with it in a few days.. Still need to paint the bottom part of the base and then the edges.. Going for a semigloss black... That will sort of frame the scene better... Will post final pics by the weekend... Was about to go cross eyed sewing holsters and belts this week... But I am ahead of schedule on those... Had to come up for air ! Skipped work today as the weather was gorgeous and threw this together out in the wood shop with some wood left over from a built in closet project I did for a good friend ..

Cool thing is that it is somewhat versatile.. can also be used for modern military... WW2 Desert campaign etc

Back