Star Wars Hasbro Black Series 1/6th Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these? They look amazing. Each set is like $15.

image.jpeg

I've come across these while looking for an Ahsoka Tano Black Series. They do look nice in person.

I have them. I'm curious to see how the stormtrooper helmet looks next to the hot toys version.

I just bought 2 hot toys first order stormtrooper armors/bodies off eBay. I'm hoping to use the black series helmets as the heads. If it works out I'll have two troopers for the price of one, minus a few accessories.

I just bought 2 hot toys first order stormtrooper armors/bodies off eBay. I'm hoping to use the black series helmets as the heads. If it works out I'll have two troopers for the price of one, minus a few accessories.

:hi5:

Post pics when you do it. If these are truly 1/6th they are a bargain.

I will but it will be a few weeks as I ordered the parted out bodies from HK.

The Poe helmet is very nice, if they didn't have all the hardware in them for the stands I'm sure it would fit a HT human sculpt very well. Except for being die cast they seem to be pretty much like any other 1/6 scale head, but I haven't measured the troopers against them or anything. Think it was around 12 bucks for the two packs at Walmart.

I measured the black series FO helmet right at 2 inches from top of helmet to bottom, 1 3/4 inches from side to side along the bottom of the helmet (at the widest point), and just a little over 2 inches from back of helmet to front (also along the bottom).

Now if someone could please post measurements of the hot toys helmet.

:hi5:

Post pics when you do it. If these are truly 1/6th they are a bargain.

Apparently the hot toys FO helmets are approximately 1/4 inch taller and 1/4 inch wider. So the BS helmets are a bit undersized - will have to wait and see how it looks on the HT body.

I saw a bunch of these titanium helmet sets at ToysRUs yesterday for 19.99. Probably wouldn't be too tough to have these helmets fit over a sculpt.
They also had some weight to them.

Poe had a black helmet. What's up with these colors? The Kylo one doesn't look that good detail wise in the pictures on here or Amazon.

We are basically talking about a $7.50 helmet. :lol

I got one to see the Ren one out of curiosity, to maybe customize. It seemed a shade bigger than the HT one and someone said the details weren't bad in person.

I'm hoping these cross the pond for a decent price soon.

If Wal Mart have them, they may turn up at ASDA.

ToysRUs will probably do that 'you can buy in store but not check stock' thing they do!

Thinking they may be a hot toys conversion part may have been optimistic, titanium series has always been toys as opposed to adult collectables.

Poe had a black helmet. What's up with these colors? The Kylo one doesn't look that good detail wise in the pictures on here or Amazon.

I thought Poe wore the blue helmet during his time on Jakku while he was retrieving the info flash stick from the old dude.

Yeah he wears the Blue on Jakku. I was actually hoping the X-wing helmet might fit onto Rey when she comes out. It would need a repaint I guess, but it's a cheap solution for recreating that scene from the film.

Back