Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine dio confirmed!!!!!

It's about time. Where was it confirmed? And did Alex say Gore Group is working on it? That's a dream come true if that's the case.

Last edited:

Someone post what SS Alex said. Hope its the same quality as hulk vs silver surfer.

I hope this is the 1st ever 1/4 scale dio. A battle this epic is worthy of that distinction.

I'd probably buy this if it were 1:4.

Awesome, so should see a reveal or sneak peak within the next decade......:yess::yess::yess:

It was confirmed Yesterday in the ask Sideshow thread on Statue forum.

Yeah, I see that. I took a stab in the dark to ask Alex that question since we haven't gotten any info over the many long years the project was announced. Glad to see she responded and that the project isn't dead. However, she only confirmed that it's still happening. She gave no other details. So divo saying Canale and GG were working on it took me by surprise. I can only hope that it's true because I absolutely love Martin and GG pieces.

lol, so it's a reconfirmation to a six year old confirmation....

Originally Posted by View Post
Alex, can you please let us know what's happening with the Hulk vs Wolverine dio that was announced years ago? Essentially, I just want to know if there's still hope for it or is this dead and buried?
It's still happening.

All she said was "It's still happening". Cut and paste above. I wouldn't get crazy excited over that statement. Could be a long time.

Awesome, so should see a reveal or sneak peak within the next decade......:yess::yess::yess:

I don't think so. SS Alex's response was too short, concise, & direct, which makes me think that this is a truly pending release. Who knows, maybe by the end of the year? Regardless, it's on. At this point, that's all that matters.

zzzzzzz

Back