1:1 Hot Toys Lifesize Batman from Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

Following the launch of Hot Toys’ Armored Batman Life-Size Collectible, fans around the world were stunned by the remarkable craftsmanship and incredible details presented in our Life-Size Masterpiece Series.

Today, we are thrilled to continue to expand this remarkable series and officially present the Batman Life-Size Collectible from DC comics’ upcoming epic blockbuster – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

The movie-accurate and realistic life-size collectible will be available in selected markets and stands approximately 1.93m/6.33ft tall (Approx. 2.18m/7.15ft tall with base). It features authentic and detailed likeness of Batman’s lower face, meticulously sculpted replica of the Batsuit with fine detail textures, a fabric cape, and a circular base with light-up function and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice logo.

Your “Batcave” will need the imposing presence of this astonishing Batman life-size collectible to be complete.

More Hot Toys Life-Size Collectibles will be coming soon, fans please stay tuned!

Last edited:
Its the first time Ive seen those seam lines painted black.

Prime 1 did a better job and at half the size.

This should also be in the DC Statue section.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum69/

12768135_1033290046717637_1592202397456527961_o.jpg

12716135_1033290103384298_7669677473123832859_o.jpg

If there is a 1/6 figure hot toys needs to nail, I hope it's this batman.
If they can get the 1/6 to look very close to this, man...I'm gonna be so happy.

I don't see this being that cheap.
The armored one is $8k.
I would assume it's cheaper without the complex armor but I'm thinking it's gonna be around $6-7k.

You know, even if they all have a base price of $8k, eventhough that's a lot of money...considering madam Tussaud's lifesize figures cost around $100-300k, if you have the money, this is actually a bargain in comparison.

Last edited:
The armored one is $8k.
I would assume it's cheaper without the complex armor but I'm thinking it's gonna be around $6-7k.

You know, even if they all have a base price of $8k, eventhough that's a lot of money...considering madam Tussaud's lifesize figures cost around $100-300k, if you have the money, this is actually a bargain in comparison.

I wished they used fabric...

Aren't props or replicas of the costume cheaper?

As cool as these giant things are, i never understand who actually buys these? i don't know anyone who owns anything 1:1.......

If it's around $3000 to under $4000 USD...maybe.

The armored one is $8k.

Really people?

You and I don't live in the same world if you consider that a bargain or even acceptable...:slap

Back