seanmh collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I wanted to share my collection with all of you - I hope that you like it.....I haven't been collecting for too long but Im extremely happy with what Ive got so far. I am a huge Aliens, Predator, and Star Wars fan......as Im sure you will see from these pictures.
ENJOY!

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

23.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection! And an amazing Alien and Predator focus... so have you gotten any of the Hot Toys figures yet? If not, I would highly suggest it, they are awesome :rock

galactiboy said:
Great collection! And an amazing Alien and Predator focus... so have you gotten any of the Hot Toys figures yet? If not, I would highly suggest it, they are awesome :rock

you know, I have thought about getting them - but I was just not a huge fan of the way the predators looked in AVP so it has been hard for me to justify dishing out 130-150 for some of these figures.
However, I have though about getting some of the Alien figures they have made. They look really cool from the pictures Ive seen. I guess I would just like to see them in person first before I spent that much money on them.

I will most likely though be ordering the Aliens Warrior and Ripley so that when the powerloader comes out I can get that as well as the inevitable release of the Hot Toys Alien Queen :monkey5

seanmh said:
you know, I have thought about getting them - but I was just not a huge fan of the way the predators looked in AVP so it has been hard for me to justify dishing out 130-150 for some of these figures.
However, I have though about getting some of the Alien figures they have made. They look really cool from the pictures Ive seen. I guess I would just like to see them in person first before I spent that much money on them.

I felt the same way... I didn't much care for the eXtreme design of the Predators or really like the movie. Because of that I only have the Alien figure... but it is awesome! One of the best figures in my collection and completely worth the dough! I also have the Hicks figure which is alsovery nice.

One good thing about the Predators is you don't have to display them with the huge blades... and without them they look much better IMO.

You got some nice pieces there forsure. I dig the Predator and Aliens stuff the most though. The cloth's that you have are pretty nice. If I were you though, I wouldn't be displaying the McFarlene stuff around all your nice stuff. But, that's me. But it is looking really nice man. And nice pics!

Man, I really gotta upgrade to a Pred Exclusive. It looks SO much better than my standard version.

great collection, congrats:clap:clap:clap

I like the way you display your stuff, looks awesome:)

Though the collection hasn't been updated for some time it is really cool and cannot wait to see the new items added to it.

Back