Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDarnGamer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been recommended by folks to change the title, a Spider-Man figure from Homecoming is a must right?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I did this once on the DC boards with Wonder Woman. I will keep you in my thoughts when the comments come in...

I'm pretty glad I got the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spider-Man when I did. I'm probably going to get this one too though...

There's really only a 50-50 shot this will get released for this movie. I think they may wait until the Spidey's movie hits, since there are so many for other figures for this. But who knows really.

Bought. I love the classic look.

There's really only a 50-50 shot this will get released for this movie. I think they may wait until the Spidey's movie hits, since there are so many for other figures for this. But who knows really.

I see no reason hot toys won't make this seeing as how this is an instant money maker.

It's gonna be made for this movie no doubt.

I just saw your sig and avatar and thought about how awesome it would be if Hot Toys did Flash, Zoom, and Reverse Flash figures from the show.

I would so, so, so love that.

I love this suit, looks fantastic. They'll definitely make a figure for this, no reason they wouldn't.

It's not Spiderman specific. I'm glad I held off on the ASM2 figure this one looks a lot better.

I think ASM2 is still closer to classic comic Spidey, costume-wise.

I think ASM2 is still closer to classic comic Spidey, costume-wise.

Perhaps, but Rami's costume I think was even better.

I think Civil War though nails the John Romita style eyes; even if it has to cheat a bit with CG to get it.

They only use CGI to animate the eyes for expression, like they did with Deadpool.

Perhaps, but Rami's costume I think was even better.

Yeah, the Raimi costume was pretty true to the original design, but I felt the body was much too muscular, and I like the bigger eyes on the ASM2 costume.

I think Civil War though nails the John Romita style eyes; even if it has to cheat a bit with CG to get it.

They only use CGI to animate the eyes for expression, like they did with Deadpool.

Yeah, I loved that added touch.

It's not Spiderman specific. I'm glad I held off on the ASM2 figure this one looks a lot better.

No it's not. But neither is this thread frankly. There are no teases, no rumors, no prototypes no nothing. It's speculation based of the civil war trailer. So I'm not sure it needs a new thread when there is a thread specific for speculating about unannounced figures.

Back