Media Gears of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have hope for this, but Judgement was terrible IMO. Glad to know the controls will be back to Gears standards instead of changing them like Judgement.

The majority of people abandoned Judgement and went back to Gears 3

I did. I played Judgement for maybe 2 days and knew I hated it so I went right back to Gears 3. I didn't even play more than 30 min of Judgements campaign.

I haven't even beaten judgement. I was playing co-op with my buddy and then we just quit 3/4s of the way through. I even went and beat that side Story thing that took place during gow3 and didn't finish judgement.

Nah I enjoyed Judgement. We all knew it didnt get the AAA treatment that the trilogy had. It was a new story told using the current game mechanics and visuals, a bit like Batman Arkham Origins. I took it for what is was and enjoyed it.

Just played through the ultimate edition and while the graphics were gorgeous the scripting and A.I. for Dom was worse than I remembered. Couldnt keep up, would disappear and reappear as if by magic, couldn't defend himself and constantly getting downed.I found myself wishing Marcus would just tell him he had no chance of finding Maria and that he should just end himself for the good of Delta squad, the COG and Serra as a whole. I think Dom was a lost Carmine bro.

Today, Rod Fergusson has confirmed the release date on twitter: October 11

The Xbone cover:

PMvaOqQ.png

I wonder how the plan for the game to take place over one night in the woods will work out. Doesn't sound like they'll give us too many different set pieces. Like the previous games. But it also sounds cool because it makes it out to sound like a horror film which I can't complain about.

I wonder how the plan for the game to take place over one night in the woods will work out. Doesn't sound like they'll give us too many different set pieces. Like the previous games. But it also sounds cool because it makes it out to sound like a horror film which I can't complain about.

New Teaser-Trailer + Slow motion:

:lol

Edit: That teaser-trailer was released today, and there is a countdown on their website which ends on April 10th (Sunday). I guess they're going to show the full trailer, or maybe some new gameplay footage.I'm not sure.

https://gearsofwar.com/

Last edited:
Back