Hello from Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skillerwhale

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Long time toy collector, new to Hot Toys this year. I have a background in product design, and my first intro to HT was all the hype Hulkbuster got -- I was blown away. So my first pre order was a big one, and I have learned a good lesson in patience while waiting for him. The first real purchase was the Mark 42 Diecast, I got a really great deal at my local CBS ($300 CAD!), so I was lucky to start out with a good taste in my mouth.

Since then I have picked up the Mark 7 stealth, Whiplash diecast, and just last week I grabbed a Mark 39 Starboost for a great price. I love me some Iron Man and am not afraid to admit it! Hahaha! My favorite figure so far is Whiplash -- the detail on him blows the others out of the water, and that Mickey Rourke head sculpt is a real crowd pleaser. I work in museum exhibit design and am currently designing some custom cases with museum quality lighting and archival silica venting! A colleague of mine specializes in historical dioramas so I'm looking to him for some help on detailed diorama work. I hope to share some of that process for you guys as things develop.

I currently have on pre-order Hulkbuster, Ultron Prime, Mark 45 diecast, Deadpool, and my first non MCU Armored Batman black chrome version (not for the exclusive -- I genuinely love the look of that shiny black!). Spending my nights praying HT announces a Deadpool Colossus figure and patiently waiting for the inevitable Thanos with infinity gauntlet. Excited for all the figures to come and look forward to chatting with some of you soon!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back