XM Studios 1/4 Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1457331650225_zpshmcms2lw.jpg

FB_IMG_1461216962217_zpsfz79008j.jpg

Last edited:
It's way better than the ssc one in my opinion. The ssc one was the weakest of the three comiquettes IMHO. Why are xm doing this to me :monkey2 this looks like another order for me.

I think the SSC is still better, but that might change once we get a preview of the 3D model or proto.

As someone from the US I hope it isn't because that just means higher costs to get it haha

Yeah wait until we see it in full. I've owned the ssc one and don't get me wrong it's a great statue. But I can't see how this won't be better to be honest. Each to their own I suppose :)

This is ok. Nothing spectacular about it, but really can't say until we all see the finished product.

I really like this and get it. I also own the SS version, which is absolutely fantastic. I actually like the SS carnage MORE than spidey or venom.

I have SSC one and will likely get this. The headsculpt on Sideshow's is my least favorite favorite part about it. I want something along the lines of Bagley's art. This one is close, but still too early to tell.

I owned and sold the SS one. It's good, but not wow good

Back