Disney live action classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been on a crazy Disney movie kick lately, all the old classics and even a few 80's Wonderful World of Disney special features. Thought Id ask what everyone's favorites are and if you could get a statue/figure of any of them who would it be. Couple of my favorites are Blackbeard's Ghost and Treasure Island. I would KILL for a Robert Newton and Peter Ustinov PF :bow

The Absent Minded Professor
Always thought it would be cool to have a 1/6 scale Fred MacMurray figure in his flying Ford Model-T.

The Love Bug
I have the RC 1/6 scale classic car from the Fully Loaded movie.

lol, dont forget S. Garcia! Im actually watching the series now, coming up on the Eagle saga... Nice Snakedoctor, I got DC and the River Pirates on deck for my next movie night, that Mike Fink song has been stuck in my head all week lol. dis712, love absent minded prop. I'd also be all over an Alonzo Hawk PF- one of the most underated Disney villians ever imo

Anybody ever see Ask Max? It had Chunk from the goonies in it
image.jpeg

My favorite attraction, the Haunted Mansion. But the movie with the same name was a disaster. :lol

However, I would love a small scale replica of the mansion itself. :pray:

The Love Bug, Freaky Friday.... I haven't seen too many of these to be honest. Of course Old Yeller.

other ones I've seen: Big Red (or the one about the old red dog), Shaggy Dog, Shaggy D.A., Herbie Rides Again, Herbie in Monte Carlo, Herbie Goes Bananas, Apple Dumpling Gang.

Surprised Guy Williams "Zorro" hasn't been more popular. A great looking design for Zorro and Don Diego. I like the westerns and would be happy with Elfego Baca and Texas John Slaughter. Francis Marion and Johnny Tremain would also be good sources for figures. And lastest and bestest for me would be "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh". I'd like Scarecrow/Dr. Syn, Helspite and Curlew and pretty much any one else. My favorite Disney series ever.

My favorite attraction, the Haunted Mansion. But the movie with the same name was a disaster. :lol

However, I would love a small scale replica of the mansion itself. :pray:

The Olszewski replicas are your best bet. I found these pictures online.

3910983173_5ddcfe566b.jpg

HauntedMansionTable2.jpg

Saw the Disney World Haunted Mansion version at the park last year, even more impressive up close. I think it was around $400-500 so I passed, would love to own one though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back