Action Figure NECA Ultimate Kratos - God of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread I did search. I know there is an uncharted version--maybe this can be merged with a larger subcategory?

But this guy is worth the post.

5effccd9b18c2f06e0f5bc374486f94a.jpg

d50523fc9b17d1d30903498316abc9d5.jpg

a722ef461e21546d1ecf21da6b5dde40.jpg

67675ee0ff094365ee039ee819ed561d.jpg

3e584dd60eadf2fa2800b0dfe9a3d592.jpg

50b1b0a7047780d9905ad9ffae73aed2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got mine delivered this morning. And holy **** this thing is a beast. No words to describe how awesome he is. :horror

If this does well enough, I hope NECA revisits GOW2 and gives us an updated Kratos Ares armor in ultimate style. Their old GOW figures had great sculpts but were very brittle around the legs and ankles.

I still wish he had the Blades of Exile instead, it's weird how PAK, for all their inaccuracies, is the only company to remember what game the Blades of Exile is :lol but I plan on displaying this with the Cestus. And boy does it look great.

The old GOW figures are pretty outdated and very fragile, totally.

I effing love this guy

51e41a65c1c26dbc02846dea4620293d.jpg

2ae08e3b5d261ebcc1a4232892b17a94.jpg

And I would love an updated ares armor Kratos!

I hear this guy has been very popular. I wonder if it's possible that a larger scale figure might be released?

I just got him in, the figure is incredible. I’ll definitely be buying another one to use the GOW 1.

Big Bad Toy Store maybe, but Toys R Us will probably get some in since they got Dante later.

Looks awesome. This thing looks a 100 dollar figure.

I just hope we can get a god armor version next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He totally destroys the play arts kai attempt so I do agree. And a nice shiny ares armor version would do so well. The last one was a very good sculpt but the paint now could pop so much more

Big Bad Toy Store maybe, but Toys R Us will probably get some in since they got Dante later.

Just placed 2 on order at entertainment earth for $53 shipped. I would go with bbts but don't have any pile o loot option now and shipping will be higher, toysrus no longer ships free to hawaii and my local toysrus doesn't usually carry these NECA ultimate figures.

Anyone has the PAK AND NECA version? Interested to see side by side comprison.

Wait how do you not have Pile of Loot? Strange.

I've seen a bunch of TRU, out of state and all, carry Ultimate NECA but I guess it varies.

Wait how do you not have Pile of Loot? Strange.

I've seen a bunch of TRU, out of state and all, carry Ultimate NECA but I guess it varies.

Oh, sorry meant my last pile o loot I had it shipped. Right now it's empty. Yeah, my tru sucks. They did carry some predators back then but not the ultimate series.

That's excellent. I need a twitter so I can bother NECA about making God Armor...or Dominus kratos...

Back