Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them all... but Toy Story Alien is a re-release and Buzz Lightyear is an odd one because they had a bunch of Toy Story 3 legos... here's a Buzz Lightyear that looks more like a standard LEGO dude.

I want them all... but Toy Story Alien is a re-release and Buzz Lightyear is an odd one because they had a bunch of Toy Story 3 legos... here's a Buzz Lightyear that looks more like a standard LEGO dude.

I actually like buzz better this way rather than with a molded head. Also, the little green men is a duplicate, but we are getting 18 figures in this set rather than the usual 16, so I can forgive a little overlap

I actually like buzz better this way rather than with a molded head. Also, the little green men is a duplicate, but we are getting 18 figures in this set rather than the usual 16, so I can forgive a little overlap

Good point.... and multiple aliens never hurt anyone.

Well, here's another line of minifigures I'll be collecting. They should do this for Star Wars.

Only if it's a bunch of random aliens and characters that wouldn't make too much sense to come with anything. Cantina Aliens that didn't make it into the set for example, or Jabba's Palace aliens.

I think they are aware that the minifigures are a major selling point for the SW sets so I doubt we'll see a dedicated series. Would LOVE to be wrong, though.

Actually, contractually they can't do single star wars mini figures. Hasbro wouldn't allow it. They would have to be in small sets. I'm hoping that they can do a marvel or dc wave. I have a feeling the same kind of contract would get in the way.

I saw C-3POs with the red arm for sale individually at Toys R Us a few weeks ago.

I believe promotions are different. I got a poly bag of Hoth Han solo at lego store a while ago for free with purchase. I believe the C-3po is also a promotion (when The Force awakens was released) and not labeled for sale. So you may have lucked out because you need to buy a certain amount of lego to get him for free.

There were scores of them there (probably 50 or more), so they must not have done too well with the promotion!

These promotional figures or one-offs are the exception to the rule. It's just one figure here and there. They sell the ones they don't give away for free.

But back to the Disney ones, it makes me happy since they haven't been getting a dime from me on their Disney Friends princess line. IF those were normal LEGO sets, i might have bought them all.

A series with just the one stormtrooper would sell out multiple times. Everyone would buy them in boxes. If they were randomised troops, that would get pretty crazy...

They ought to do the Emperors/Vaders in Jedi landing scene or Luke & Han's ceremony after destroying the first Deathstar, like 90% minifigures! Or the Hoth battle room/Calamari control center.

A series with just the one stormtrooper would sell out multiple times. Everyone would buy them in boxes. If they were randomised troops, that would get pretty crazy...

They ought to do the Emperors/Vaders in Jedi landing scene or Luke & Han's ceremony after destroying the first Deathstar, like 90% minifigures! Or the Hoth battle room/Calamari control center.

But there's a set with FOUR stormtroopers and a vehicle for $12.99. Wouldn't that be an easier buy?

HD picture of the complete set:

LMFGLDC79577.jpg

Back