ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoNoSe

Ecto Cooler
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Facebook -

connor.jpg

conner2.jpg

connerbody.jpg

I just noticed this is part of a new series: SCALE2fit. I wonder if it's just going to be just a regular ol' clothing set/body line or if they'll try to do more unique body types like this.

Offering this body is a great idea. What the hobby really needs is taller men's bodies for actors over 6' and a women's body for the surprising number of fantasy and scifi actresses over 5' 8."

Not a long time, but if I need one in 3 years I'd rather not have to spend a large chunk of change if it can be avoided.

Then get your two when it's released. No telling how long they will last or what the demand is, however, you will get a feel for what kind of stock is still floating around once it is released. Most of us do that with figures and judge if we should jump on something or wait.

The body looks a bit like someone sneezed brown paint on it. :monkey3 And the head sculpt looks like an alternate timeline where John gets in a car accident and has facial reconstruction.

But who am I to complain? It's the first 1/6 kid Connor proper we've ever been properly shown, and the body looks pretty good.

Back