Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven't seen a post made for this, especially since it has been confirmed in the post-credits.

There has been a lot of buzz of what's to come. We've got confirmation that Reynolds is on for the sequel, and that we should be expecting Cable. Especially since last week, it globally made nearly $500 million.

I really liked the first one, and I'm excited to see more information about the next one. Some more X-Men would be great, and hopefully we can start to get an X-Force going, we shall see after X-Men: Apocalypse.

Deadpool 2 Is Already In The Works, Here's What We Know - CINEMABLEND

Last edited:
Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

Rumor has it Domino is coming as well as Cable which is confirmed.

I personally am hoping for Cable to timetravel to Singer's films and bring back Psylocke and Angel for a little X-Force film. Keep Colossus too.

Negasonic was an OK character to me, I much rather have Cannonball and I'm afraid their powers are too similar to have both :dunno

Magik would be a great addition, especially since she's Colossus's little sis. or X-23 to have some sort of Wolverine in the mix.

Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

Rumor has it Domino is coming as well as Cable which is confirmed.

I personally am hoping for Cable to timetravel to Singer's films and bring back Psylocke and Angel for a little X-Force film. Keep Colossus too.

Negasonic was an OK character to me, I much rather have Cannonball and I'm afraid their powers are too similar to have both :dunno

Magik would be a great addition, especially since she's Colossus's little sis. or X-23 to have some sort of Wolverine in the mix.

I'm digging the rumor of Domino. Would be superb to have her finally in the Fox-verse.

I think it would make sense considering more X-Men fills are coming and we should expect the new young cast to take over. I'd be okay with Cable traveling back in time to get Archangel and Psylocke. Also I'd love for Bishop to get more action.

I liked Negasonic, however I'm not huge on DP being this much older guy and not being able to connect well with younger people. So I'm iffy on that tbh.

In the end, I just want Wolverine to happen.

Re: Deadpool 2

im_shocked.gif

I wonder what they will do with a bigger budget. Maybe more x-men? Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As hard as he's pitched the first one...he might very well have them put much of his intended raise back into the film or marketing.

I wonder what they will do with a bigger budget. Maybe more x-men? Lol

According to Tim miller, they have no interest in making a bigger budget movie. Sounds like they're shooting for a similar budget to 1 or close to it.

Back