Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martell79

Freaked Out
Reaction score

preview_Purgatori-v2.jpg

Where the hell did she come from.?? :dunno Damn you Sideshow, How many hot babes are you going to release at once! :gah:
(Like what I did there, working hell and hot in.)

I'm much more interested in this one than the Dynamite statue in the same line as their Vampirella one. Vampirella was so horribly produced that I completely gave up on the line. I'm curious to see the scale though.

My sentiments exactly, Zod.

That Women of Dynamite line is awful. I still have my order on Purgatori, but if it looks bad too, then it goes back too. Or I may just cancel it now, now that this was announced. Really hoping this version is 1/4 scale!

Igo on SF confirmed 1/5 scale, but with base and wings should work with 1/4 pieces.

Yea, just saw that too.

Crap! I really hope it does look ok next to the SSC Vampirella PF. Otherwise its going to be very disappointing...

Finally, another chance at a quality Purgatori statue.
Dynamite missed the mark in the past, with SS by their side...success is possible.
Very cool...I hope.

What is wrong with SS? They won't sell nearly as many at 1/5 fail scale. My PCS Ariel Darkchylde has wings fully open at 1/4, closed 1/4 should be no problem for display size.

Yea, just saw that too.

Crap! I really hope it does look ok next to the SSC Vampirella PF. Otherwise its going to be very disappointing...

the last SSC Vampirella PF has suche a high base, i don 't think a 1/5 statue will have a base shaped like this
sadly, if you add the size difference, i am afraid the won't fit together :(

Back