Bowen Captain America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
does anyone here have him?? or even the 40's version?? i'm looking to get something to complement the upcoming sideshow version. i'm going to be displaying the exclusive version with the nazi helmet. also, what is the current price of the bowen??

I have both of the Bowen Captain America's from when they were first released. I like them both but the Sideshow PF will be in a class by itself.

Ive got the modern version and he rocks. The SS PF is to stocky for my tastes. Still waiting for the definitive 1/6th version.

Natrix said:
I have both of the Bowen Captain America's from when they were first released. I like them both but the Sideshow PF will be in a class by itself.
im sure the sideshow will be amazing...i just want a couple other items to go along with it. im also gonna get the sideshow archive set. can you post pics??

Natrix said:

Not the best picture but it is the only one I have handy.
thanks bro!!! you just made me spend some money :rotfl by the way i was looking at the third one also. can't remember off the top of my head which version of captain america it is, but i thought the concept was cool.

That is the Earth X Captain America statue by Dynamic Forces. It is also well done and used to be found fairly cheap. The cool thing is the shield is a seperate piece and has elastic bands on it to attach it to the arm. I haven't paid attention to it for awhile, so I don't know what they are going for. There was also a bronze version made.

thanks ma!! i also like the spiderman collection you got in the case next to it. i've been out of the comics universe for 12+ years now. thanks to the Civil War storyline and Sideshow i'm edging marvel over star wars. i ended up winning the classic bowen classic america. i think after shipping it will be $220 give or take $5.

Here are a few more for you wookie..sorry for the quality but my roommate has some stuff piled in front of the cases so I couldn't get them out right now.

wow those pics rock!!!! i think after sideshow captain arrives im gonna pursue the Earth X version as well. the regular bowen is way too out of my hands price wise as i refuse to pay more for that than the sideshow version.

Bullseye said:
You do know he is coming out with two new CA statues. Action and standing.:D

We've been waiting for weeks for those sneaks over at Statueforum right Bulls? :D

I'm sure the new Cap statues will rock though.

The ill Jedi said:
We've been waiting for weeks for those sneaks over at Statueforum right Bulls? :D

I'm sure the new Cap statues will rock though.
Looks like we have to wait til Wizard LA:monkey2

Back