• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Death Star Diorama Build Kit with instructions, parts, LEDs, paint +support

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
LAST BUYER BACKED OUT. LAST SET LEFT. THEN I'M DONE!

By popular demand, I can now offer a kit for a full Star Wars Death Star diorama (100cm x 50cm x 50cm), which has room for 10 figures.

For this price, you get everything you need to assemble my diorama. This includes all the plexiglas, construction parts, aluminum parts, precision cut to the proper designs, reliefs and dimensions, Also included are 2 complete sets of 5m LED strips with adapter and remote control, for the ultimate finishing touch!!! COMPLETELY FINISHED, PAINTED AND AIRBRUSHED. ONLY ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. SHIPS WORLDWIDE

Also included are all the designs and a 28 page instruction PDF (see screenshot). There is also a full instruction and assembly video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgoyQkWiuNU

***THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT. THEN I'M DONE, NO MORE!***

Also included are all the designs and a 28 page instruction PDF (see screenshot)

All you need is your time to assemble the ultimate Star Wars collectible setup.

price: $1100

IMG_9089.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 10.28.08.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 10.29.20.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 10.51.27.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 08.54.58.jpg

Last edited:
I have sold the first three spots. If you would like the fourth, you can do a $100 down payment and pay the rest in April or May when the production will be

By the way, I've been made a generous offer to build one of my construction kits for a local guy who can come pick it up so shipping wouldn't be a problem.

However, that has given me the idea to make a step-by-step instruction video. That should make building it as easy as something like an IKEA Detolf with the dioder lights. If you buy the prepainted version of the kit of course.

One slot left. By the way, for those who ask yes worldwide shipping is available. I have already been designing A very cool custom sized double layer shipping box should withstand everything.

I've already updated the construction design to 2.0 to make it easier to build and with some cool LED decals for the walls and panels.

The way the 2.0 Design works shouldn't make it harder than the average IKEA furniture to put together especially if you buy the painted version, except you will be using glue instead of screws. But with the instruction manual and the video, you can see every step, how everything slides together and many parts should stay together even without glue.

Doing another batch because of all the interest. If you want in, just send me a PM.

I finished the assembly video for the Death Star Diorama kit. If you want to see how it's made, get a bowl of popcorn and see it come together within the hour.

OK who can help me out? I've had two guys ditch on their responsibility, which left me with one fully painted and packed up diorama ready to go and another ready to ship in a few weeks time?

Price is $1090 plus shipping and the first one to reply gets his fully painted diorama shipped out tomorrow. The second one in a few weeks already. Thanks!

b0f51d2ff95f57d526d79e5c2ac8a6a6.jpg

I'll take it if you knock off that $200 I already sent you.

Done! Of course your down payment would be deducted. What made you decide to get it after all? Pm me so we can work out the details.

Down to the final set if nobody drops out anymore. Almost done with these

Back