Hi from California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyTheKid

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just became aware of Hot Toys in the past month. Which led me to pre-order my first Hot Toys two weeks ago then followed by a second pre-order last week. Currently I have a Batgirl black and white statue and have the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn statue on pre-order. I also just finished collecting all of the Force Awakens elite figures from the Disney store.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Mikey!
wavesmile.gif

I started collecting thanks to a gift from my wife (an Iron Mark 43) last Nov. To date, I have seven figures on hand, two on its way, and five on pre-order. It's crazy stuff really, though worth every penny. Welcome to this world, and let us revel in it! It's a great time to collect!

I started collecting thanks to a gift from my wife (an Iron Mark 43) last Nov. To date, I have seven figures on hand, two on its way, and five on pre-order. It's crazy stuff really, though worth every penny. Welcome to this world, and let us revel in it! It's a great time to collect!

Thanks I'm looking at pre-ordering the armor batman but waiting on the film. Also if Hot Toys announces Suicide Squad related figures.

Back