Action Figure DC Collectibles Superman/Justice League animated figure speculation/rumors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had a Superman animated mini marathon last night and started thinking about what the potential toyline waves might look like. I decided to create a topic for it as the Batman one can be well...all about Batman and maybe Batman Beyond. This one is about the other two major shows in that franchise. Time will tell if Static or Zeta project go forward one day(I would LOVE a Static shock line myself).

Anywho, what would you like to see? Who do you think we'll see? I think Superman's line could be more civilian heavy than Batman's. Batman has two versions of nearly every rogue and Superman doesn't really have that and Superman's supporting cast are mostly Daily Planet staff where Batman's are more or less his partners/sidekicks so it could make for an very interesting line.

Maybe the first wave could look something like...
Superman
The Parasite
Lois Lane
Lobo

You've obviously got a Superman, you've got one villain, one guest superhero, and an major civilian(Lois). Not every wave needs to look like that but I think it's a great template to start with.

In the interest of being practical, I'll just quote the list I already made in the TAS thread with the addendum that I'd also like to see the Beyond Batmobile.

I'd like them to hold off on JL as long as possible, considering the vastness of the roster, if they followed its natural course to JLU.:lol Ideally, we get Superman and Batman Beyond, next. For Superman, I'd say that, potentially, if they went as in depth as with Batman: TAS/ TNBA, there's quite a lot of potential for figures:
Heroes and Allies:
-Superman
-Clark Kent
-Lois Lane
-Jimmy Olsen
-Perry White (if we got Clark, Lois, and Jimmy, it'd be cool to just complete the Planet Newsroom crew with the editor-in-chief)
-Dr. Emil Hamilton
-Supergirl
-Dan Turpin
-Maggie Sawyer
-Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
-Aquaman
-The Flash
-Dr. Fate
-Steel
-Anti-Kryptonite Suit Superman
-Space Suit Superman

Villains:
-Lex Luthor
-Mercy Graves
-Metallo
-Bizarro
-Toyman
-Mr. Mxyzptlk (they could, potentially, do a two-pack with Bizarro, as opposed to single releases, from "Little Big Head Man")
-The Parasite
-Darkseid
-Granny Goodness
-Kalibak
-The "Son" of Darkseid from "Legacy"
-Brainiac
-Livewire

Deluxe Figures & 2-Packs:
-Lobo and his Hog w/Sqweek
-John Corben and the Lexo-Skel 5000
-Battle Damaged Superman & Darkseid from Legacy Part II
-Jax-Ur and Mala

I'm not so sure about Batman Beyond, though. There are definitely some gems, but I'm not sure I could see diving in to, say, The Royal Flush gang or The Jokerz. I was even uncertain of putting the members of "The League" on there because they were such small appearances:
Heroes and Allies:
-Batman Beyond
-Terry McGinnis
-Bruce Wayne and Ace
-Bruce Wayne/Batman Beyond
-Bat-Armor
-Maxine Gibson
-Barbara Gordon
-Superman
-Aquagirl
-Warhawk
-Kai-Ro
-Big Barda
-Micron (as an accessory with one of the League members)
-Zeta

Villains:
-Blight
-Mr. Freeze
-Shriek
-Inque
-Mad Stan
-Curare
-Spellbinder
-Kobra

Deluxe Figures and 2-Packs:
-Return of The Joker 2-Pack with Beyond Joker and Tim Drake
-Return of The Joker 2-Pack with "Flashback" Joker (a superior design to the TNBA Joker, IMO) and "Flashback" Joker Jr./Tim Drake

There's some Beyond stuff in there, too. You can ignore it if you like, as I didn't read the entire post before posting. :lol

I really want a clark kent figure. No quick change junk just Clark.

Oooh, I want John and Martha Kent. That's a longshot, I know, but I'd buy them. Maybe a Kent farm 3 or 4 pack(with the kents, farmboy Clark, and maybe farmgirl Supergirl or something lol)

Oooh, I want John and Martha Kent. That's a longshot, I know, but I'd buy them. Maybe a Kent farm 3 or 4 pack(with the kents, farmboy Clark, and maybe farmgirl Supergirl or something lol)

Make it a Justice League 3-pack with Christmas Sweater J'onn and Streaky and I'll cry every time I walk past my bookshelf.:lecture :lol

Back