Custom Temple of Doom gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished up the first TOD set of gear for a "brother" up in NY.. (I'm a police Sgt in Nashville.. this fellow collector happens to be a Lt. for NYPD.. which is really cool since he is the first person to ask for a TOD set).. anyhow.... His set ships tomorrow.. I also did a bag strap as well considering the sideshow bag strap was a serious miss.. stitched ?!?! sigh.... I did however take this photo before I added the snap stud detail on the back end of the strap...

Just a note on these... the holster is not designed to accommodate a pistol... it was designed to sit on the belt just like what is seen in the film.. I mold the leather to appear collapsed and worn... Heck.. Willie tossed his Colt out the window anyway... :slap

I no longer sell the actual bags.. ran out of stock... at one time I bought a ton of the Did brand bags from a dealer in England and sold the complete sidebars with custom straps.. Now I just sell the leather straps (with weathered steel attachment rings) and a photo etched buckle.. dyed the correct film color (Raiders tan, TOD dark brown, KOTCS black etc) Just PM me if interested

Great work again mike. Still very happy with the rotla, tod, crusade and kotcs versions you did for me. If i have some $$ again i'll pm you to upgrade my upcoming tod indy and perhaps the yunsil version of rotla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always around... you know where to find me.. I did actually cut and dye leather for a dozen bag straps this past weekend.. figured for collectors wanting to do the minimum in upgrades, that was DEFINITELY the first step.. the sideshow belt and whip aren't too terribly bad on the TOD indy.. A new strap and holster are necessary though..

A hat, body, shirt, and pants would come in handy at the moment as well? :)

Hears the gear on the TOD Indy image.jpeg

outstanding ! I'm really liking the new TOD Indy... Despite some naysayers out there.. I really like that head sculpt.. would LOVE to see a really good repaint on that

Back