Phicen SS wearing Barbie Wonder Woman out fit from BvS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ravendots

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hey guys!! I'm new here and I'm very new to the whole 1/6 scale collection and custom/kitbash/mod/revamp ( I'm still not sure what to call what it is that I'm doing... Please help me out and tell what would be the "right" "TERM" for what I'm doing )
anyway, started this new hobby a few months ago before I knew about shops that sell loose parts so I my fist custom was a Barbie batman 66 that I bashed with a $10 dragon body,sculpted a mask on a $3 HS and was the happiest man on earth.
since then I've done lots of DC, Marvel, *** tokusatsu superheros , and now I just can't stop with this hobby and it's all thanks to you guys thatI learned from and was able to find out about bodies, head sculpts,etc...
and now months later I decided to get back to Barbie once again with their new BvS figures...

body-Phicen SS suntan large bust ( had to cut off half her breast to fit...very very tight fit..)
Head- don't know the company...A.Jolie with phicen hair from another HS
outfit-did some gold repaint (will do some weathering soon) and sculpted bottom of the boots
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_8143.jpg
her with HT man of steel
IMG_8141.jpg
her with some other custom DC heros
IMG_2376.jpg
Thanks guys!!!

previous attempts at Wonder Woman...
phicen PLLB2013-16 with custom made outfit and SS with painted phicen magician outfit
IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_2251.jpg
and with ACPLAY Hill Character Head
IMG_2062.jpg
sorry I suck at taking pictures

hey guys!! I'm new here and I'm very new to the whole 1/6 scale collection and custom/kitbash/mod/revamp ( I'm still not sure what to call what it is that I'm doing... Please help me out and tell what would be the "right" "TERM" for what I'm doing )
anyway, started this new hobby a few months ago before I knew about shops that sell loose parts so I my fist custom was a Barbie batman 66 that I bashed with a $10 dragon body,sculpted a mask on a $3 HS and was the happiest man on earth.
since then I've done lots of DC, Marvel, *** tokusatsu superheros , and now I just can't stop with this hobby and it's all thanks to you guys thatI learned from and was able to find out about bodies, head sculpts,etc...
and now months later I decided to get back to Barbie once again with their new BvS figures...

body-Phicen SS suntan large bust ( had to cut off half her breast to fit...very very tight fit..)
Head- don't know the company...A.Jolie with phicen hair from another HS
outfit-did some gold repaint (will do some weathering soon) and sculpted bottom of the boots
View attachment 247793
View attachment 247794
her with HT man of steel
View attachment 247795
her with some other custom DC heros
View attachment 247796
Thanks guys!!!

Great job! I am thinking of doing a custom like yours. A couple of questions: 1. How did you perform the breast reduction? 2. Any WIP pictures? 3. was the phicen one of the ss that couldn't stand on its own? 4. If so, couldn't you have used one of the smaller breasted ss phicen?

Great job! I am thinking of doing a custom like yours. A couple of questions: 1. How did you perform the breast reduction? 2. Any WIP pictures? 3. was the phicen one of the ss that couldn't stand on its own? 4. If so, couldn't you have used one of the smaller breasted ss phicen?

Thanks!
I usualy take some WIP pictures, but I this one so quick that I forgot to take pics
I think a medium breast might work without any modification but I'm not 100% sure as I don't own any
Did a drawing that kind of illustrates how I cut out a section of the breastimage.jpg
I made a cut across the middle and another under the breast removing that section and folding the top down as
I placed the chest armour.. It's crazy, I know, but it worked...

Great work. Where did you take apart the armor? Also, what is the original figure like out of the outfit, just a standard barbie with different head sculpt? Would you be willing to part with the head?

Great work. Where did you take apart the armor? Also, what is the original figure like out of the outfit, just a standard barbie with different head sculpt? Would you be willing to part with the head?

thanks!
yes, it's pretty much a standard barbie body, but more articulated. the armor just connects at the sides. I had to wrap the waist with vinyl electric tape to slim
her down and glued the armor on.
unfortunately I've already scalped the barbie head to use her hair for a Gambit custom..

Just came across this. Nice work.
How did you take apart the armor? Did you scribe the seam until it came apart?
And the same with the boots. Did you end up using the feet or are they 'empty?'

She looks great!

Back