Creating Darth Sidious from "The Lawless"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSensationalSean

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love how Palpatine looks in this episode of "The Clone Wars" and I'm thinking of cobbling together a sixth scale version of him using the pair of figures from Sideshow's 2008 double-pack.

Darth_Sidious_Mandalore.jpg

Are his robes red or is it just the light from his sabers? I was thinking I could just put the pre-deformed head hooded figure, give him a second lightsaber and that'd be that! Do the heads typically pop off these figures with ease?

2126_press15-001.jpg

I don't know the answer to your question, but I found it quite a coincidence, as I just watched this episode yesterday for the first time and I loved it also!

I don't know the answer to your question, but I found it quite a coincidence, as I just watched this episode yesterday for the first time and I loved it also!

It's mindblowing. His smiling and cackling throughout are so great.

The more I look at the robes, the more I think they're red versions of his post-office battle ones. Any advice on dyeing?!

You can you tube the episode, they're maroon and black. The dark black parts on the figures robes would remain black (the shoulder cover, under robes and cuffs) but the rest is a deep red maroon color. That hood though... its like pin striped? May be better off ignoring the hood, don't even know how you'd reproduce that look and have it look good.

I don't know what bodies these are on since I don't have the set but if they're Buck bodies the heads definitely don't pop off with ease. But it is possible to get them off. Honestly it would probably be easier if you just swapped the clothes.

Back