1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K1LLJOY

Super Freak
Reaction score
ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-001.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-002.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-003.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-006.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-007.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-008.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-009.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-010.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-011.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-012.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-013.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-015.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-016.jpg

ThreeZero-Hellraiser-Pinhead-017.jpg

threezero-pinhead-sixth-scale-figure-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think your right they are...just noticed that now...dayum!

Yeah they deffinately look a bit too big for the sculpt, hopefully they fix that for the final release..

thks, wasnt sure if it was just me or not cuz no-one has said the same i have seen. i made the comment on their Fb that it would be better if they scaled down the size of pins just now.

hopefully they read :pray:

they def wont fix unless there is a huge amount of feedback suggesting they do etc

They are a touch overs-sized... and it'd be great if the nails were a bit smaller, but I could also see them being somewhat limited in what they can reliably reproduce in 1/6.

I would assume each nail will need to be placed by.... which having painted and added nails to a 1/6 sculpt I can promise you is a ****ing nightmare :lol

INSTANT BUY - surely Threezero caint mess up there paint apps on there production piece here - as there aint much colour to mess up on him :)

i imagine we won't get him till end of NEXT year though judging by how slow they work.

Back