• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot toys DX Joker and MMS249 Bank Robber Joker 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terunce

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone, selling a few things. All prices are in USD. I go by the same name on Ebay and have 100% seller feedback.

Paypal fees included, message with zip for shipping cost.

For specific pictures please message me, as I find it easier to take phone photos and we can chat back and forth through texting.

All items have been displayed in a detolf, or in kept in their box. Most items have shippers, I'll try to mention on the ones I can remember that don't, but please ask if its important to you.

Also, I'll mention here that I have dogs. My dogs don't play with the hot toys, Most of the time the dogs are not in the room where the figures are displayed. I have sold quite a few figures on ebay and never had a complaint or issues because of the dogs, but I just want you to be aware before you message me that if its an issue, I do have dogs.

I'm writing little notes to try to include all information I can on each item. If there are no notes, there are no known issues. Now for the list...

For sale:

- Hot Toys DX 11 Joker - SOLD
Figure is in great condition, all his buttons and jacket magnets are in tact. PERS works, has both heads. All the accessories are included, and in working order, the back drop still has the unused 3M tape to put it together.

Known issues: The brown shipper is not in great shape, has mailing stickers and wear on it. The art box has wear around the edges (in pictures), and one of the LEDS on the stand doesn't function properly (it strobes).

- Hot Toys MMS249 Bank Robber Joker - $289.00
Complete figure in great condition. All accessories included. Only known issue is that it doesn't have a brown shipper.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Ironman, hulk, spider man, and super man collection reduction sale

saved for future pictures

Attachments

• 20190520_155842.jpg
    20190520_155842.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20190520_160907.jpg
    20190520_160907.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190520_160145.jpg
    20190520_160145.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Re: FS: Price drop! hot toys ironman, war machine milk, hulk,Spider-Man,superman

Bump for April 4

Re: FS: Price drop! hot toys ironman, war machine milk,starboost,igor,hulk,patriot

Price reduced bump

Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man WM Milk, Stark Workshop, Starboost, Patriot, Snapper, Hulk

Photos added and prices reduced.

Re: FS: Hot toys Avengers Hulk and Sideshow Jabba the Hutt

bumped for the addition of Jabba.

Re: FS: Hot toys Iron Man Mk 7, Mk 1, Mk 42. Captain America First Avenger

Added 3 Iron Mans and a Captain...

Re: FS: Hot toys Iron Man Mk 7, Mk 1, Mk 42. Captain America First Avenger

Pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back