NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Turtles! 1/4 scale. 1 turtle released each quarter.

NecaTMNT.jpg
NecaTMNT2.jpg

They look damn near perfect to me... Be nice if we saw the others as well.

Best reveal ... EVER!

Perfect looking figure and an absolute surprise. NECA never ceases to amaze!

So cool! I love the fact that they did my favorite turtle first. Are they really doing the other three?

I like to think of NECA's 18" figures as overgrown versions of their 7" figures, so at least we have an idea of what their 7" Jim Henson turtles might have looked like. I seriously hope they can find a loophole like they did with DC and put out some 7" versions.

they need to scale these down to 6-7 "

If they did, it would likely be as a DVD/BR promotion, Playmates probably has the license for the 7" scale. NECA tends to use the 18" scale for licenses like DC and Marvel where they want to do figures and that's the only scale they can get a license for.

Getting these and the Prime 1 statues.
Yeah, those look fantastic.

About damn time we're seeing some love for the '90 movie. The Turtles never looked better ,imo. The movie still holds up, too. It's as gritty and dark as I remember it. It's pretty unique. I don't care for the other films. I think these will look great although I'm not into 1/4. If Neca goes for 7 inchers I'm down.

And yeah, I'd love to see Shredder. A nasty, dirty and wet Splinter as well. He truly looked like a filthy rat in this movie.

For those of us who can't afford the Prime 1 Statues, this could be awesome... :yess:

Back