Media-Movie My Brave Little Toaster Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizzazz

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
OK, I know it was only distributed by Disney, but I hope it's still alright to post here. I am over the moon for this movie and try really hard to get any merchandise affiliated with the first film. I'm lucky enough to have snagged some cels and, since Jerry Rees is super nice, some autographs!

qgS2Agi.jpg

FsZF6xd.jpg

nR3TJWF.jpg

oWGyRLC.jpg

kIC0LQQ.jpg

avqHnIS.jpg

cZieXt0.jpg

D2TKF04.jpg

nY2mz1Y.jpg

For the most part, the soundtrack is fantastic, but they censored the song "Worthless" for some dumb reason:

6RRjoqL.jpg

I freaked out when this display showed up on eBay:

NdMXBxz.jpg

Advertisement:

3vJ5reT.jpg

I also have a "City of Light" Toaster pin, but don't seem to have a photo of it ATM:

7iKc4xM.jpg

Unofficial merchandise:

lN6FtIY.jpg

pPsNJRC.jpg

DwA6R8H.jpg

This is probably one of the more unusual licenses to have a collection of...yet also one of the best things I've seen today. I love this movie. One day I'll show it to my kids and hope they love it too. Awesome stuff you have here. That statue is very nice :clap

This is probably one of the more unusual licenses to have a collection of...yet also one of the best things I've seen today. I love this movie. One day I'll show it to my kids and hope they love it too. Awesome stuff you have here. That statue is very nice :clap

Thank you! Very glad someone enjoyed it!

Yeah ;_; It's only once in a blue moon I'm able to add to it if I haven't commissioned someone. That statue was something I NEEDED to exist and the person who made it was excited about it as well.

That's a really great collection you have there - always nice to see something that's different!

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks so much for sharing the pics. , certainly an ultra rare collection . I am really happy n excited to see the statue and posters . I wish the Disney merchandise brings out some PVC models of these characters .Luckily I have the original DVD of the movie .

So many memories!! The autograph is so cool! And well, the whole collection looks great! Now I have the urge to watch this movie again, lol!

Back