Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
So these were just announced and i'll definitely be watching the production of these but apparently we're getting an Iron Man helmet and a Cap shield for now. I wonder if these are in the same quality as the Black Series lightsabers they did for The Force Awakens when that came out. I so also wonder how the shield is gonna turn out since i've been really looking hard for a good shield for a good price. What do you guys think about these?

Hasbro and Marvel Are Now Making Beautifully Detailed But Affordable Role Play Accessories

cmrrfdka5wx2ggxkpzdc.jpg

bgkvvipynvssi0grlyqc.jpg

uzihcfvxn5csv8iuzkdq.jpg

Ign did an article on these. Cap shield will be metal and iron man helmet will have removable face plate, led lights and a few different sounds. All will apparently be movie accurate. They quoted the iron man helmet at $100 retail so I'm going to be buying everything haha

Hasbro's publicity photos are always so filtered and photoshopped that it brings a shock when you see the actual thing. I hope these are nice but I have my reservations. Definitely interested in both of these though. Hope Thor's Mjolnir is on the way too.

Hasbro's publicity photos are always so filtered and photoshopped that it brings a shock when you see the actual thing. I hope these are nice but I have my reservations. Definitely interested in both of these though. Hope Thor's Mjolnir is on the way too.

I totally agree with this but I think if it comes out being anything to the quality of the Black Series light sabers, we should be getting products that are affordable and of good quality.

I'm hopeful for a good shield. The ones I've seen and liked are in the $400+ range. I understand a lot of time and effort goes into making these handmade shields, but my budget is much less. If I can find a decent looking metal shield in the $100-$200 range, they will have my money!

I do hope the actual products look like the protos. At $100-$200, I'd buy it...

I think its smart of Hasbro and I wouldn't be surprised if they are good enough to make a lot of collectors get really defensive and or arrogsnt for their almost 1K investments.

These are both up on Amazon for $100 and will supposedly release on September 1st.

I'd preorder a shield now but I'd have to see pics of the actual product first at a toy fair or something. Anyone know of the star is accurate to the Civil War shield with out all the lines on it?

These are both up on Amazon for $100 and will supposedly release on September 1st.

I'd preorder a shield now but I'd have to see pics of the actual product first at a toy fair or something. Anyone know of the star is accurate to the Civil War shield with out all the lines on it?

Link?

Can't find them

Here's the helmet:

TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-101.jpg

They had a shield hanging up behind the two 12-inch Marvel Legends figures, but I don't know if it's the one they'll be selling or just a random prop.

TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-035.jpg

I do hope the actual products look like the protos. At $100-$200, I'd buy it...

I preordered both on Amazon. They look good so far- at the very least these will make awesome bases for repainting / customization.

Back