2016 Marvel Legends 12-Inch Fully Articulated Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang33guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I hadn't seen a thread for this yet on the forum so thought I'd make one. These could be promising! They seem like they are going to retail for $50.00

Marvel-Legends-12-Inch-Civil-War-Captain-America.jpg

Marvel-Legends-12-Inch-Civil-War-Iron-Man.jpg

Toyark Link: Hasbro Reveals 12-Inch Fully Articulated Marvel Legends Figures - The Toyark - News

These do look great and will be a must have. As long as they DO NOT have those terrible hip joints that the original Icons had. Putting the hip peg at 40 degrees vs 90 degrees is an articulation killer. They still do that occasionally on the Marvel legends line and it really stinks. Whoever designed those hip joints, must have never actually played with their figures when they were kids.

PLEASE NO 45 DEGREE HIP PEG INSTALLATION!!!

So in addition to these, they'll also be doing more expensive and detailed prop replicas now under the Marvel Legends banner.

uzihcfvxn5csv8iuzkdq.jpg

bgkvvipynvssi0grlyqc.jpg

Hasbro and Marvel Are Now Making Beautifully Detailed But Affordable Role Play Accessories

Huh. So between this and the new 50 dollar Marvel Legends, anyone getting the sense that this is Hasbro trying to compete with the higher end Marvel products being put out by other companies? I never thought I'd be seeing them putting out a product line where things are 100 dollars a pop.

So in addition to these, they'll also be doing more expensive and detailed prop replicas now under the Marvel Legends banner.

uzihcfvxn5csv8iuzkdq.jpg

bgkvvipynvssi0grlyqc.jpg

Hasbro and Marvel Are Now MakingÂ*Beautifully Detailed ButÂ*Affordable Role Play Accessories

Huh. So between this and the new 50 dollar Marvel Legends, anyone getting the sense that this is Hasbro trying to compete with the higher end Marvel products being put out by other companies? I never thought I'd be seeing them putting out a product line where things are 100 dollars a pop.

They have already done so with the Star Wars Black Series line, I'm pretty sure they want to cash in onto the collector's market as well. Let's hope they don't cake the paint like the 6 inch ones.

They have already done so with the Star Wars Black Series line, I'm pretty sure they want to cash in onto the collector's market as well. Let's hope they don't cake the paint like the 6 inch ones.

Oh I remember hearing that. Was the Kylo Ren helmet they put out under the Black Series banner any good? That could be an indication of the quality here for the new Avengers props.

Oh I remember hearing that. Was the Kylo Ren helmet they put out under the Black Series banner any good? That could be an indication of the quality here for the new Avengers props.

It's pretty good for a low end helmet, it's basically a 2 piece helmet. Seam lines are everywhere but it's pretty decent, I'm very sure the IM helmet will have a lot of seam lines as well.

If this causes Hasbro to step up their quality control, there'll be that silver lining at least.

Until they get cute ideas and become the next HT. I hope things work out because this will easily eliminate my wants for a lot of higher end 1/6 figs

I don't see anything replacing Hot Toys for me. Hot Toys provides exactly what I'm looking for....just wish they'd chill with the price hiking, especially when they reuse head sculpts and accessories. I know they need to make money, they're a business, all that, but gouging us can backfire real easy, you know? But those "replicas" will definitely work!

J

Back