Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Deadpool-Heatseeker Premium Format up for pre-order!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be cool if they threw in a couple arm options with different poses and weapons. It's SS though so I suppose we'll be lucky to see just an extra head.

It'd be cool if they threw in a couple arm options with different poses and weapons. It's SS though so I suppose we'll be lucky to see just an extra head.
Or we may get a knife for the EX.............In all seriousness, I wish SSC would be like XM when it comes to switch out parts on their statues. XM gives you several options.

Granted DP2 won't be out for another 1.5-2 years I have a solid feeling this means at some point we will finally get a Cable to go along.

Granted DP2 won't be out for another 1.5-2 years I have a solid feeling this means at some point we will finally get a Cable to go along.

That's a good point. Here's another new statue from the X-Men arena ...this could mean that the hold has been lifted or SSC was never really affected (Alex stated as much). Either way, it would mean more X-Men statues coming.

I had the original pf and sold it. It's pretty good but the pose is too boring for deadpool. This version seems to have a better pose IMO.

Can't wait to see the full reveal.

Super excited about this. I've been regretting selling the original PF for the past few weeks and now I don't have to.

Can't wait for the full reveal.

Jeez, another retread? How about tackling some unreleased characters already? Nightcrawler, Mags, Thanos, Cable, Ghost Rider, etc...

Back