Qmx Firefly Malcolm Reynolds sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Time to finish up the week of 1/6th reviews that are NOT from Hot Toys or Sideshow. Tonight's is a grail for me and a lot of other collectors: Qmx's new Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly! It took a long time for this figure to finally get in the hands of fans, but the wait was well worth it:

Review and photos of Qmx Firefly Malcolm Reynolds sixth scale action figure

Next week I'll have three reviews with a different theme - stuff that hasn't started shipping yet...stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Nice review. Didn't realize at first that they included v1 and v2 of the heads - very cool, and v2 definitely looks nice....

Last edited:
Hey guys - by now you've probably seen our "surprise" 1/6 announcement at Toy Fair: 1/6 Scale TOS Spock and Kirk figures. We also had something in the back room for Firefly, but the proto isn't quite far enough along yet for public consumption.

I see there's already an active string here on the forums for the Star Trek pieces. Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback!

- Andy

Back