DC Collectibles Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bran The Man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Quad Cities, Illinois. Probably the smallest place
DC Collectibles announced that they're doing movie-based figures.

DC Collectibles Announces DC Movie Bases Action Figures - The Toyark - News

DCC-BvS-Armored-Batman.jpg

DCC-BvS-Lex-Luthor.jpg

DCC-BvS-Superman.jpg

DCC-BvS-Wonder-Woman.jpg

DCC-MoS-General-Faora.jpg

DCC-MoS-General-Jor-El.jpg

DCC-MoS-General-Zod.jpg

DCC-Suicide-Squad-El-Diablo.jpg

DCC-Suicide-Squad-Harley-Quinn.jpg

THAT HARLEY IS MINE, WOW.

Most of these look great, like Wonder Woman and Armored Bats, but Superman is really lackluster.

the prices are MSRP, they will probably be available around 30 bucks, but I'm willing to pay 10-15 more than the Mattel versions for more accuracy. I just wish they were available now.

Superman looks like John Travolta. Ugh.

THAT HARLEY IS MINE, WOW.

Most of these look great, like Wonder Woman and Armored Bats, but Superman is really lackluster.

the prices are MSRP, they will probably be available around 30 bucks, but I'm willing to pay 10-15 more than the Mattel versions for more accuracy. I just wish they were available now.

Superman looks like John Travolta. Ugh.

This line won't make it easy for NECA and their 7 inch DC movie figures. I hope DCC can revisit some old films with this line. A Nicholson Joker would be a must have.

This line won't make it easy for NECA and their 7 inch DC movie figures. I hope DCC can revisit some old films with this line. A Nicholson Joker would be a must have.

Don't ever see Jack happening, especially with these mediocre likenesses. NECA is much more detail oriented and just all around better likenesses/sculpt. It will be fun as hell to have this many different versions of these characters though. I welcome it.

Batman looks badass. Wonder Woman looks pretty awesome, too. The Suicide Squad stuff looks great. Zod and Faora are pretty cool, too. Superman's articulation really looks awkward, though, while Wonder Woman's is a little more subdued. I still think, as far as clothed figures like Lex go, they need to learn that less is more, like they did with their TAS figures.

that's the best Gadot likeness i've seen on any figure yet.. not sure if the figure will come out looking like that though.

These are not the worse, but if I'm going with a regular sculpted figure I'd rather pay the extra and get the Mafex versions which I know will have better plastic, paint apps, articulation and likenesses.

Prob not gonna happen sinch Nicholson is so ****ing greedy and wants a but load of $$$ for his likeness rights.

I wish the the hanging belt piece was separated from the pants on El Diablo.
I hate the way it's split and sculpted onto the leg.

I think these are meant to compete with other high end 6" scales....

They look pretty good. A few options for a 6" Armored Batman now. Going to pass on all versions of Superman. Wonder Woman sculpt looks great, but the joints on the arms really hurt the figure. No surprise Lex Luthor looks like ****. Suicide Squad and MOS figures looks good..... I wonder if they will even sell....

So wait a second, does this mean DC Collectibles has access to all the Warner Bros. live action film characters? Mattel isn't a problem anymore for 1/12 (6", 7") figures? I know the only way NECA can do it is through loopholes with Blu Ray tie ins run by Warner Bros. and GoHastings, but these Batman v. Superman, Man of Steel and Suicide Squad seem like perfectly legit contractual lines.

If this is the case, does this mean DC Collectibles finally has access to the older films like Batman 1989, Superman: The Movie, Batman Returns, Superman II, etc. etc.?

Think about that for a second. DC Collectibles is going nuts with Batman: the Animated Series with crazy character line ups and vehicles. They've done the 1/12 scale Batmobile and now, the Batwing. Could these guys be responsible for our very first 1/12 Burton Batmobile or Batwing for 7" figures in the same vein as the Animated Series stuff? This could be the start of something brand new . . . straight from the source. No more middle man, half assed, no risk taking Mattel crap like half baked "Movie Masters".

Also, if this is the case, DC Collectibles does a pretty extensive line up in terms of character selection (look at all the risky, obscure characters they took up for the Arkham games and Animated Series). This might be Schumacher Batman fans' chance at the first real Kilmer Batman or Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze . . . think about that.

We can only hope Mattel crap is OUT.......keep your fingers crossed for Burton Bat stuff!

So wait a second, does this mean DC Collectibles has access to all the Warner Bros. live action film characters? Mattel isn't a problem anymore for 1/12 (6", 7") figures? I know the only way NECA can do it is through loopholes with Blu Ray tie ins run by Warner Bros. and GoHastings, but these Batman v. Superman, Man of Steel and Suicide Squad seem like perfectly legit contractual lines.

If this is the case, does this mean DC Collectibles finally has access to the older films like Batman 1989, Superman: The Movie, Batman Returns, Superman II, etc. etc.?

Think about that for a second. DC Collectibles is going nuts with Batman: the Animated Series with crazy character line ups and vehicles. They've done the 1/12 scale Batmobile and now, the Batwing. Could these guys be responsible for our very first 1/12 Burton Batmobile or Batwing for 7" figures in the same vein as the Animated Series stuff? This could be the start of something brand new . . . straight from the source. No more middle man, half assed, no risk taking Mattel crap like half baked "Movie Masters".

Also, if this is the case, DC Collectibles does a pretty extensive line up in terms of character selection (look at all the risky, obscure characters they took up for the Arkham games and Animated Series). This might be Schumacher Batman fans' chance at the first real Kilmer Batman or Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze . . . think about that.

Don't even go there man, you're going to make me cry just thinking about how happy I would be....

Back