Greeting from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StatueAddiction

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am excited and just joined the forum yesterday. I would like to drop a few lines to introduce my self and greet senior and new members here.

I am from Canada. I fell in love with Marvel and DC at young age. I recalled begging my mother for money and ran to the local shop store to purchase marvel masterpieces 1993 cards at age of 12. Then beloved hobby went on from there, to comic books, to pvc figures... I remembered flipping through these cards and comic books for hours making plays in my head.

My first encounter of statues are the Bowen's and SS. Absolutely love them but could not afford since I was still a student. I determined one day I would be able afford them. Fortunately, I finished school and found a stable job.

I began to collect back in 2008, mostly SS and a few CM pieces here and there. Up to now, my collection includes SS, CM, PCS and Bowen. Sound a lot but just a few statues with each company. I will post some pics soon.

I found this forum a few years ago but did not have the courage to join. I have finally opened the shell and stepped forward. My goal is to learn and share ideas with everyone. I hope everyone share your ideas and opinions.

Thanks

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back