1/4 Green Lantern New 52 - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperJ300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mv1lPJB.jpg

Looks amazing!

Well I want a action justice league pose and well they are a reality now also 1/4 and is kool that they are new 52 because I still collecting sideshow museum old custome :)

That looks cool! Need to see the full sculpt to know if this is a must have.

Hope they release the full rendition before the SS GL ex runs out. Need to decide which one to display with my SS JL lineup. Are you guys gonna be mixing these pieces? I'm thinking of getting a Jim Lee Batman to replace the SS one when it comes out. Don't imagine they can do a better WW and Supes though.

Hope they release the full rendition before the SS GL ex runs out. Need to decide which one to display with my SS JL lineup. Are you guys gonna be mixing these pieces? I'm thinking of getting a Jim Lee Batman to replace the SS one when it comes out. Don't imagine they can do a better WW and Supes though.

I really like the Supes but in my opinion, the Wonder Woman doesn't do it for me. The face is too masculine so I hope Prime 1 comes up with a stellar version.

I wouldn't mix new 52 with classic costumes.

And on top of that, it's not that the N52 Green Lantern is *that* far from the more classic costumes of the PFs.

I want what I think will be the better statue to me, the company who makes it doesn't matter as long as they make it well.

So far with this little sliver of digital art, I need to see much more before I determine to go with this or the sideshow I've been putting off on ordering but wanted.

Can someone post a picture of the new 52 Justice League here? and side to the old Justice League for comparison

Hmmm. On first thoughts, it looks good. But the pose is strange, no? Leaning back, pointing arm forwards suggest an attack, yet his energy is going backwards from his ring to help support him on a kind of podium of energy. Can anyone else explain this to se I'm a little lost. Need to see it painted of course.

I think it looks good. Overall, depending on paint, could be the best GL so far imho. Only thing is that those construct circles around the arm give a bit of a ballerina effect, wish they put some some more dramatic and badass construct.
From what i see i'd say he's summoning the construct from beneath the ground (not vice versa) while propelling backwards

Back